Sign in to follow this  
porkchop

look what i did!!!

Image-2.jpg

Image-1.jpg

yup, $375.00 bucks! so dam broke, I put it layaway! $50 bucks down. lmao......too dam cool. I am so ready to do this install , spring 2010!

Damn somebody pawned a Sundown Amp, but at least it turned into another mans treasure.Good find and congrats on the new addition to the family man, stay blessed. :fing34:

wow lucky guy you are lol!!!!! i wonder how much the pawn shop gave him for the amp and also how long it has been on the shelf for lol!!

The seller of that amp must have been so desperate cuz you know he was lucky if he got $200 for it, and probly not that much. He could have sold it himself for much more and quick.

If I were you porkchop I'd scratch the serial # off that, cuz I'd bet its hot hahaha. I kid, I kid, but seriously who else would pawn that amp for so little for a quick buck I'd have to be VERY hard up for cash to do that.

The seller of that amp must have been so desperate cuz you know he was lucky if he got $200 for it, and probly not that much. He could have sold it himself for much more and quick.

If I were you porkchop I'd scratch the serial # off that, cuz I'd bet its hot hahaha. I kid, I kid, but seriously who else would pawn that amp for so little for a quick buck I'd have to be VERY hard up for cash to do that.

ya most likely stolen or someone was in such a bind they just had to flip it any way and couldn't wait!

I doubt any one notices the seriel numbers Ive had the sticker just fall off before on me I think its something more for jacob and the build house

very lucky, i been tryin to find one on a deal myself but no luck

Jacob is selling some and I believe he had one left and that was yesterday check under the sundown fourm section.

man ! awesome amount of replies here, thanks........uh first off, thanks for the congrats on the grandbaby Jay-cee, we are head over heals about him!......... the deal! hell, it don't happen, especially to a simple guy like myself. well i mean i guess it does but i am still hyped about it. really re-looking all the subs out there now! i mean like super close. yeah that is a SA2 lol, he went to grab it with one hand off the top shelf, like he was going to just palm it, they had no idea and your right , someone took a hit on that bad boy. this is a good week fellars, lil man was born, found killer deal on amp, bears subs came in, ............list just goes on and on.

on the label they put SA2 for the model. that shop didnt even know what they had.

Haha. Thats what I said when he showed me.

on the label they put SA2 for the model. that shop didnt even know what they had.

Haha. Thats what I said when he showed me.

actually sir, you cursed me first, then you mentioned that, just prior to you cursing me some more, lol..........

IAK

Edited by porkchop

You deserve to have some good luck, and congrats. If I remember right in your status update you were having some "bad luck" recently right? In the world of karma things have a way of evening out. Guess good things can happen to good people.

You deserve to have some good luck, and congrats. If I remember right in your status update you were having some "bad luck" recently right? In the world of karma things have a way of evening out. Guess good things can happen to good people.

your right! we just keep faith. seems to level things out a little. We got our amp, head unit, truck, and wireing (welding cable) starting to look real close at subs as well as front stage........... really want to go outside and start gutting the interior out of the ol dakota, lol

make sure you take a bunch of pics and post a install log!!!

make sure you take a bunch of pics and post a install log!!!

gotcha , only problem i currently have is i gotta get a new cord thingy to get the pics from the camera to the pc. we will have some pics up of bears trunk install soon, watch for it!

You lucky basterd! I wonder how old it is? I guess it cant be too old if they have only been in business for a couple of years. Sweet pickup dude.

You lucky basterd! I wonder how old it is? I guess it cant be too old if they have only been in business for a couple of years. Sweet pickup dude.

it looks like a 10/10 minus the slight wear on the mounting tabs from previous install, if it came with a plastic bag, i would say it was new.

bump!! for jysoe, who truly needs to see this one! lol........ see bud, i am not forking out the big cash just yet.

chop

Sign in to follow this