Tre The Truth

Fi Q Contest Winner.

with the weights on that site, if they use the same motor, wouldnt the larger basket as well as the larger soft parts add more than just an additional 3 pounds from a 10 to an 18?

if so I wonder if thats the shipping weight and they just pack the 10 better? because shipping weight is only 3 pounds different. and that is more cone, more basket, more etc.. as well as more box and more packing materials.

Im getting a little more optimistic with my guess after reading some of these posts, still doubt i won though.

Luckily me, I have over 400+ burned cd's + bathroom scale.

Just curious, when you put items on a blank cd does it gain weight or stay the same weight as a blank cd?

Just curious, when you put items on a blank cd does it gain weight or stay the same weight as a blank cd?

Hmmm Thats A Good Question. I Would Have To Say Probably Stay The Same.

i would guess it wouldnt be a noticable difference.

where were you able to find the fi Q weight listed? I couldnt find it and just had to guess. lol only thing I could find was someone claiming a 18" Q at 32 lbs which seemed light, but its all I had to go on, and I just hoped that the Q dropped weight in the same increments the XCON so I said 27 lbs. and my scale said ~ 13.7g / cd.

oh well, guess Im gonna have to buy a Q now if I want one.

Xcon is alot heavier than 27 pounds ;)

retail cd, blank cdr, and full cdr weigh the same on my scale. it only weighs in 5g increments because its a shipping scale but 10 is 150, 8 is 120, and 5 is 75. so 15g is about what all 3 weigh.

Its Almost Been 5 Days.

And Idea Who Won?

Come on mane! I needs to claim my woofa...But really, who won?

guys...they have lives...not everything revolves around this website...just be happy they are giving away free stuff. just wait, when they are done they will let you know.

where were you able to find the fi Q weight listed? I couldnt find it and just had to guess. lol only thing I could find was someone claiming a 18" Q at 32 lbs which seemed light, but its all I had to go on, and I just hoped that the Q dropped weight in the same increments the XCON so I said 27 lbs. and my scale said ~ 13.7g / cd.

oh well, guess Im gonna have to buy a Q now if I want one.

Xcon is alot heavier than 27 pounds ;)

I know, I only meant the increments between sizes, like the 18 weighs 50, and 3" less diameter of basket/cone/etc dropped 3 lbs and the 15 weighs 47, then 2 more inches less diameter of basket/cone/etc dropped another 2 pounds for the 12 to weigh 45. and the icon dropped 3 pounds going from a 15 to a 12.

so I just figured shaving 5 pounds from the weight of the 18 could be close, 32 lbs is what I saw written about the 18" Q somewhere on here, and guessed 27.

what if two people had guesses that were the same increment away from the real answer or what happens when no one guessed right?

what if two people had guesses that were the same increment away from the real answer or what happens when no one guessed right?

1st one closest wins. :)

1st one closest wins. :)

they must be choosing in some weird way that nobodies thought of though because if they were choosing that simply. it would take 5 minutes to announce the winner. (unless this is also posted on other forums elsewhere)

*BTW Im not trying to be a dick and tell them to hurry up, their giving something for free so they can do it however they want, but it is getting a little suspenseful :popcorn:

what is the real weight of a Q? i was guessing in the 30's

Haven't had time to sit down for 5 minutes to run through everything.

I'm going to try to get through it tonight and announce the winner.

Haven't had time to sit down for 5 minutes to run through everything.

I'm going to try to get through it tonight and announce the winner.

if this is to my 5 minute comment I really didnt mean anything by it, take all the time you need, Im in no hurry to hear that I lost really.

ppiflat10s little off subject, but where did you get your avatar pic? that'd be sick for a phone backdrop. I'm in no hurry for the sub, as the amp I want isn't even out yet...

I know who the winner is!!!!

The winner is -

The person who did not Lose!

:tehe:

ppiflat10s little off subject, but where did you get your avatar pic? that'd be sick for a phone backdrop. I'm in no hurry for the sub, as the amp I want isn't even out yet...

2 whores 1 gulp?

2 whores 1 gulp?

lmao

2 whores 1 gulp?

lmao

roflmfao!