sundownz

Sundown SA-8 Pre-Sale

UPDATE: a new box is gonna be built but I still want to use aeros(PSP) for the "look". I haven't got with my guy that is building the box yet but I wanted to run this by some forum members first. I am still thinking of a 5 cu net enclosure using 3 of the 4" psp's tuned to 33hz which would be 37.68" (7.53" per) of port area. This is much closer to the recommended area (12"-16") of port per the general rule of 56% (6.72-8.96) when using aeros. I am hoping to have this ironed out by 3pm before we start another box.

I would like to know what the disp. of a 4" aero at full length would be so that I can accurately account for it if anyone would do the math for me :drink40:

Thanks again to stealth for catching the mistake!

They are close... could get them by tomorrow.

I will be out of town on Friday so I definitely won't get them all shipped this week.

They are close... could get them by tomorrow.

I will be out of town on Friday so I definitely won't get them all shipped this week.

awesome!!! so you will start shipping this week though? how many orders you think you can ship daily? sorry to bug just excited!

Not sure how many I can ship before I leave... we have alot of preparation work to do for SBN as well.

If he says he wont get them all shipped out by Friday then yes he will start shipping this week (thats a given), if they get there. :peepwall:

Shipping alphabetically works for me. JK

Shipping alphabetically works for me. JK

I think your pre-order actually was the 1st one.

Can't wait to see pics of all the upcoming installs with these lil' monsters.

Well they came in today -- ahead of schedule. Showed up just a little bit before FedEx pickup... a few lucky guys got their subs shipped today.

These things are as stiff as a Nightshade out of the box *laughs* They loosen up alot on my test bench run :)

We'll ship as many as possible before leaving for SBN... please DO NOT email or PM me asking if your specific driver has shipped. Answering more messages like that will only slow me down in getting them out. They will all be shipped out as fast as we possibly can.

That's Awesome!!!! Your Fedex guy probably hate's you. What the hell is in here, brick's?

Haha.

Beat me to it Steve.

Edited by cobra93

Few pictures of one I pulled out for myself from production :

CIMG3564.JPG

CIMG3565.JPG

* Notice the plastic spacer -- like the SA12s -- this prevents the triple joint re-enforcement ring from hitting the top plate at super high x-max.

CIMG3566.JPG

* Vent holes were slightly enlarged as well

that looks so nice!!

thank you jacob for posting the pics!

and all the hard work you do for excellent customer service !!!

pure sexiness!! :drink40::woot:

UPDATE: a new box is gonna be built but I still want to use aeros(PSP) for the "look". I haven't got with my guy that is building the box yet but I wanted to run this by some forum members first. I am still thinking of a 5 cu net enclosure using 3 of the 4" psp's tuned to 33hz which would be 37.68" (7.53" per) of port area. This is much closer to the recommended area (12"-16") of port per the general rule of 56% (6.72-8.96) when using aeros. I am hoping to have this ironed out by 3pm before we start another box.

I would like to know what the disp. of a 4" aero at full length would be so that I can accurately account for it if anyone would do the math for me :drink40:

Thanks again to stealth for catching the mistake!

guarantee.

since i live in hawaii can you ship mine. itll take longer to get here. haha jk

yeehee. got my tracking number. but jacob, it only says it weighs 20 pounds? i ordered 2 and i was wondering if it just says that or you only shipping 1 at a time.

Whoopie I got mine in the mail too.

Whoopie I got mine in the mail too.

Did jacob send tracking numbers? i know he said not to email him and ask. how did you find out?

you get a shipping/tracking number sent to your email when they are on the way....I didn't get one either :shrug:

you get a shipping/tracking number sent to your email when they are on the way....I didn't get one either :shrug:

Thanks dude! :drink40:

No problem my brother, we can hope for tomorrow I guess.

No problem my brother, we can hope for tomorrow I guess.

IAK definetly reppin the SA-8s

Just sold my saz1500d and picked up the saz3k

Yea I got a tracking number. I think he is going from date of order though not sure. I preordered in November.