sundownz

Sundown SA-8 Pre-Sale

i say chill out and wait for it to show up on your doorstep. bitching wont make it magically come tomorrow. im waiting aswell.

dumb question. but what and when is sbn?

Spring Break Nationals = March 20th & 21st

I wish I could attend SBN. For that matter I'd like to make it to a major show period.

i say chill out and wait for it to show up on your doorstep. bitching wont make it magically come tomorrow. im waiting aswell.

:ehh:

Thanks, and we know, it's just that the anticipation is killing us. LOL :D:hyper:

you too steve meade. btw i love what youve done with the HOE. :santa:

Did you ever think there is a possibility of two people with the same name?

Please get back on topic gentlemen.

Wow! Thanks Duran, I was hoping this topic didn't get pulled too far off track. I will admit that my patience is a little worn right now but I understood that it may take longer than expected when I ordered. I've been without subs since early Nov. and it's killing me. I realize that Jacob will post something as soon as he has updates. That doesn't change the fact that I'm excited to have them as soon as possible. I'm not bitching, getting bent out of shape, crying, or attacking stealth......just stating my personal facts concerning the subject.

I am still hoping to have these in my vehicle sometime in this next week :drink40:

Ouch the wife crashed the car into a buss. It's in the body shop for a week. Stoked for these to arrive. I suppose this will give me some time to break them in on low power. Christmas in march maybe.

Keep this thread on track, you won't like it if I have to put it back on track.

Keep this thread on track, you won't like it if I have to put it back on track.

Yes Sir. back on track sir. ;)

So while everyone is waiting how about sharing your setup with the 8s?

What amp is everyone going to run?

I ordered 2 SA-8s dual 4 ohm and im thinking about an AQ1200D or Sundown 1000-1500 amp.

What size box is everyone going to run? Im thinking 1.7 cubes with 2 4" aero ports.

I'll be running 3 SA-8's in 2.4cuft net tuned to 34hz, slot port, powered by an SAZ-1500

I got my box ready to go lol just need the 8. its .85 cuft with a 3 in aero tuned to 34. the amp is a cadence daytona DCA 1000.1

is the pre-sale over?

Pre-sale price ended feb.22

4 sa-8s in 3 cubes tunes to 33hz 2-6 inch round ports

2 saz1500ds eventually currently gonna be just one 1500d.

I ordered mine as dual 2 to run 2 ohm on a saz1500 that should be good for them, or should I see if Jacob can change my order to dual 4 ohm so I can run 1 ohm? also what port length calculator are you guys using, they all give something different it seems?

4 SA-8's in 3 cubes, 2-4" round ports tuned to 37 Hz , and 1 SAZ-2000D. Not bad for 17 years old all outta my pocket right?

im not mush of a box designer

but what do you guys think ?

2- SA-8's on 2 cubes , 1 32 hz slotted port ran by one sae1200D v.2?