B7L|BL4Z3R

Dbl Bellys S10 Build.

Looks great!

Thanks man, its was pretty hard for being my frist tiem but now that ive done it i dont think it would be as hard. it was well wroth it. im dropping the sub in tomorrow

Nice Enclusure!! Diggin' the kerf port! Keep up the good work!

How do you calculate the kerf port so the length matches what you need it to be, and how do u get it to curve the way you want??????

How do you calculate the kerf port so the length matches what you need it to be, and how do u get it to curve the way you want??????

:)

thanks guys. its sounds GREAT. the lows are kick ass compared to before. my sub is still making that buzzing noise tho. idk why.

picking up two 15inch mayhems from hove tomorrow. ill post pictures as soon as i get them

picking up two 15inch mayhems from hove tomorrow. ill post pictures as soon as i get them

you better!! :ohnoes9:

so did you figure a wall, or a blow through?

half wall.. ill have like 4 inches of window left.

can you say major windshield flex? im scared :ehh:

Why not a full wall?

Why not a full wall?

well first i only have one mirror, second its illegal in Michigan to have a full wall. you have to be able to see out your back window.

Beefy drivers, lets see them movin'!

sure are clean looking drivers. So smooth, the magnets almost look like one big peice.

STU!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are all of your max dimensions and I will get started on a design.

still those mayhams look dinky compared to those E8s...haha. My beefy sub will be here tomorrrrrrowww!!! :ohnoes9:

I had a blast yesterday to guys. I am glad they got a good home and i was able to help a good friend out Stu! Mac it was sweet meeting you also bro! :werd_msword:

When them subs are installed you guys need to come back out here and we will put the shirt before the shirt on and go cruise!!!

see you in a few weeks also!

still those mayhams look dinky compared to those E8s...haha. My beefy sub will be here tomorrrrrrowww!!! :ohnoes9:

you email him?

I had a blast yesterday to guys. I am glad they got a good home and i was able to help a good friend out Stu! Mac it was sweet meeting you also bro! :werd_msword:

When them subs are installed you guys need to come back out here and we will put the shirt before the shirt on and go cruise!!!

see you in a few weeks also!

For sure. Thanks for the deal man. This shit is going to be unreal. 150s.. here i come