Estsound

Do you smoke?

34 members have voted

1. 1. Do you smoke?

So do you smoke or why do you smoke?

I dont smoke ciggs anymore. Quit those things about 7-8 years ago. I just figured I wasnt getting anything from it besised my nicotine fix. Which was created by the smokes. Its a viscous circle. I do smoke weed though everyday. I have a legal script also. Smoking in any form isnt good, but I might as well get high from smoke instead of addicted to nicotine. Plus a few cigars every now and then but I never inhaled!

Edited by bigrank916

Stuck on the cigs. Need to quit though. at over 5 bucks a pack, its way too expensive!

I smoke because I wasn't thinking and started smoking like a jackass! Now I'm addicted.

I dont smoke ciggs anymore. Quit those things about 7-8 years ago. I just figured I wasnt getting anything from it besised my nicotine fix. Which was created by the smokes. Its a viscous circle. I do smoke weed though everyday. I have a legal script also. Smoking in any form isnt good, but I might as well get high from smoke instead of addicted to nicotine. Plus a few cigars every now and then but I never inhaled!

x2, I rarely smoke ciggarettes only when drinking or with friends but dont buy them. I do enjoy my weed but soon it will stop but for now just slowing it down, I dont go throught a pack and a half off cigarillos anymore.

I'll maybe smoke about 2-4 cigs at a party. I stopped buying them, so that's one of my baby steps to stop smoking them.

never ever.....its just gross the thought of smoke going inside of me.

Hell no.

That goes for me as well.

when i was a youngster my friends smoked... and i used to tell them how stupid they were.... now i smoke more then anyone i knoe.... im smoking right now.... wait.. ..................... yeah now im smoking right now.

Cigarettes, yes.

I've been telling myself for a couple years that I'm going to quit. Hasn't happened yet. I guess you could say I quit trying to quit.

So do you smoke or why do you smoke?

So what about you Sander? Im guessing no. Did you mean only ciggs too? :neil:

the question is ....WHAT ??

only cigs, didn't mean weed or anything else, i smoke sometimes at parties but it happens rarely. But you know me and my gf are kind a fkd up right now, so i started smoking because of that, i know its stupid and silly, but i am tring to quit because i work out a lot and i need to grow some muscles, also i need to be flexible because of taekwondo, so im quiting. i got like 7 more and then its finito :D

i got like 7 more and then its finito :D

yea...right :turkey:

Stuck on the cigs. Need to quit though. at over 5 bucks a pack, its way too expensive!

I smoke because I wasn't thinking and started smoking like a jackass! Now I'm addicted.

I wish I was paying $5 a pack...

In Canada, the average price for a pack of cigrettes is around $10

Holy Canuck! Id quit so fast its not even funny.

Average price here is like $2-3

Holy Canuck! Id quit so fast its not even funny.

HAHA I know its crazy. I used to smoke, but just recently stopped.

It all depends on the brand of cigrette, size, and amount.

For example, Large King Du Maurier's

Large = 25 cigs per pack

King= legnth of cig (regulars are stubby, not as long)

By the way i think that if person thinks that he/she is addicted to cigs he/she will keep smoking, you need to change the way you think, or find something else to do while you want to smoke cig.

The question is what is the purpose of this topic, to find out who smokes and then what?

The question is what is the purpose of this topic, to find out who smokes and then what?

Doesn't matter. It's OT, so pretty much anything goes.

Doesn't matter. It's OT, so pretty much anything goes.

I know that its off topic, I was just wondering if he was going anywhere with it but nevermind.

Smoke cigs.............occasionally cigars but notton else.

J

No, I am great at getting others around me to quit.

I smoke Marlboro medium 100s, unfortunately. I've been smoking since I was 14 (40 now). 26 years of the crap and I want to stop, but have a very hard time doing it due to some other things going on in life. I just recently got diagnosed as having something called Intermittent Explosive Disorder (IED). Something I've lived with all my life (thanks dad). Smoking, right now, kind of helps to keep me calm. At least until I can find a good replacement for it .

Just for info about those wondering what IED is, here is a brief explanation:

Intermittent explosive disorder is characterized by repeated episodes of aggressive, violent behavior in which you react grossly out of proportion to the situation. People with intermittent explosive disorder may attack others and their possessions, causing bodily injury and property damage. Later, people with intermittent explosive disorder may feel remorse, regret or embarrassment.