Estsound

Do you smoke?

34 members have voted

1. 1. Do you smoke?

No, I am great at getting others around me to quit.

I gotta hang around this guy.

First day without smoke, feels great and i don't feel that i need a cig :)

I smoke when I drink, but I use snuff every day.

I actually used snuff to quit smoking about 10 years ago, but you see how that turned out.

I like to smoke when I am drinking with friends. :drink40:

As for weed, I wish.

Damn you random drug testing!!

First day without smoke, feels great and i don't feel that i need a cig :)

To me smoking is like a girlfriend sometimes it feels good to do it or be around it but when ya'll are not together no more, the more you keep your mind off of her the less you think about her (out of sight, out of mind) or until you get stressed out again.

Hell no.

That goes for me as well.

Agreed

ewwww no.

I waste all my monies on audio anyway lol

No, I am great at getting others around me to quit.

I gotta hang around this guy.

A life time of Jew and Italian guilt shaped properly and re-directed can work wonders.

I smoke....cigs and weed...slowing down on both though.

rolling my one cigarettes helps...its more work for the one cigarette but I also enjoy rolling.

Used to smoke a pack a day...what works for me to not smoke is if I am at home. I won't smoke at all if I'm at home...it doesn't even cross my mind.

I love smoking tobacco but got sick of paying the taxes so I stopped early this year as a tax protest. I just think of 9$ a pack and 8.5$ of it goes straight to the state/feds. That's a really big tax that I can just opt out of.

Switched to Swedish snus (General Exstra Sterk FTW). Delicious tobacco and tax free from Sweden.....saves me a ton of money, can have one in at all times and still costs me < 2$ a day. Same spirit as the colonists that started drinking coffee to avoid the tea tax.

To be honest if they'd drop the cigarette taxes I'd buy a pack right now. Sometimes smoke a hookah (drug free), but that's rather a production so only if I have company.

I used to, but I pretty much quit. If I'm offered a cig, I'll take it.

Grew up watching my mom and dad sick all the time from smoking.

Dad had a heart attack and died 7 weeks after his 50th B-day, mom had open heart surgery at age 51. Both from smoking. . .

Bad deal. If you have never tried it, just keep it that way!!!

Dameee!

Glad to see that there is more non smokers, but lets get this poll at least 100 votes :P

when i was a youngster my friends smoked... and i used to tell them how stupid they were.... now i smoke more then anyone i knoe.... im smoking right now.... wait.. ..................... yeah now im smoking right now.

lol same here... I used to ask my friends what the point of smoking cigarettes was I said "all they do is make you dizzy"... I used to smoke mainly when drinking but now I'm starting to smoke more often again...

I quit the heavenly green.

I don't like squares (cigs) i've probably smoked less than one whole pack in my life.