jcarter1885

Common Sense

Its that way in Germany and really easy to pass there.

Naw the worse are the people (mostly females) who drive on the phone and are going slow or arent paying attention to the road since that phone call or text is the most important thing in there life at that moment.

And they are always in the pucking passing lane going 10 under. FUCK YOU BITCHES.

I hear ya M5. Whats worse is when 3-5 of them get in a line and creep along in the passing lane. Hate that shit! Just hate it.

In town I usually ride the speed limit. You just do not make any time weaving in and out of traffic just to stop one car ahead of me at the red light. LOL at those fools. Now the interstate, thats a different story. I let it roll. :drink40:

I do not think it makes me a better driver, just puts some space between myself and the puckers that cant drive and makes me happy. I use a radar detector because it's my right to if I choose to do so.

Like ///M5 said the only time he uses the radar is if his attention is distracted and that is it (I also agree you should be more attentive if you are speeding or breaking the law, I mean personally be more attentive and not using a device - that makes you a better driver).

Actually as I stated in the other thread, I flat out HATE driving without one and use one 100% of the time.

The detector helps me be more attentive which does make me a better driver. All other logic aside it is most definitely the case.

Common sense rant: Let's make it fucking illegal to drive in the passing lane if you aren't passing and at the same time make it illegal to pass in the right lane. Dipshits driving slow in the left lane cause more of a mess than even a dipshit with a detector driving too fast.

That is a law in Kansas, at least last I heard they were talking about it. You have to get back into the right lane within like 100 feet of passing somebody.

I don't go over 5mph over the speed limit and about 95% of the time I'm within 2 mph of it. I don't need a radar detector and I will never get a ticket. The peace of mind knowing that makes me much more stress-free.

the way i see the use of a radar is that it gets you back on what you should be doing in the first place.

i used to drive with out one and i used to drive always above the speed limit and i mean not 5 above more like 15 above the speed with out a radar. i didnt care about a radar that was the way i drove. then i got my ticket and all the speeding stop lol so i have a radar now but its only to help me get concentrated on driving since i know im always changing songs on the radio

so i better driver is not cause of some device but just on a person it self, if you want to drive recklessly go on just dont be crying for the consequences.

thats what i think about it

Thats is how I fell fellas but others feel different so it is a bias subject then, we will leave it at that. But I do appreciate all you guys comments on this issue.

Anymore common sense rants out there (im still thinking but my mind goes blank when I actually try to think about something but when I get away from this computer I will come up with alot of them).

may be a repost.... but I still think it's funny...

**** COMMON SENSE DIED TODAY ****

Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who

has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was,

since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape. He

will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as:

Knowing when to come in out of the rain; Why the early bird gets the

worm; Life isn't always fair; and maybe it really was my fault.

Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more

than you can earn) and reliable strategies (such as adults, not

children, should be in charge).

His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but

overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6-year-old boy

charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate, teens suspended

from school for using mouthwash after lunch, and a teacher fired for

reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.

Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the

job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their

ill-behaved children.

It declined even further when schools were required to get parental

consent to administer sun lotion or an aspirin to a student, but could

not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an

abortion.

Common Sense took a beating when it was decided you couldn't defend

yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you

for assault.

Common Sense began to lose the will to live as organized religions

became businesses, and criminals received better treatment than their

victims.

Common Sense finally gave up the will to live after a woman failed to

realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in

her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.

Common Sense was preceded in death, by his parents, Truth and Trust, by

his wife, Discretion, by his daughter, Responsibility, and by his son,

Reason.

He is survived only by his 4 stepbrothers: I Know My Rights, I Want It

Now, Someone Else Is To Blame, and I'm A Victim.

Not many attended his funeral because so few realized Common Sense was

gone If you still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the

majority and do nothing

Edited by Alton

Thats is how I fell fellas but others feel different so it is a bias subject then, we will leave it at that. But I do appreciate all you guys comments on this issue.

Anymore common sense rants out there (im still thinking but my mind goes blank when I actually try to think about something but when I get away from this computer I will come up with alot of them).

Yes. It is fucking common sense to actually try to make a thread that can benefit a forum. This sort of thread would follow logical terms and conditions and provide something for the whole community.

*not attacking this thread, but the major influx of noobs posting shit lately

Yes because Im tired of these this vs. that threads. they should be banned or not allowed to be made.

Why do people make a topic and not search first, thinking they are the only genious with that topic idea or just too lazy to work on their own. Then get emotional or upset when you try to help them, I think people in America are hilarious and will continue to amuse me. :santa:

People in general are stupid and not so amusingly they are obviously out to prove it

This cannot be posted enough

We should sticky it in a 'General Forum Etiquette' thread.

It's classic!

x2, I just watched that and want to start posting it on all these :bull: topics that will show up in the future