slim142

Where do I buy Remote wire?

As the title says

Where can I get remote wire? Is it possible to get it without a car kit?

I need to connect my new Sundown amp but I dont have any remote wire lol

Any audio shop, I believe Wal-Mart has some too.

Just use 14/16awg blue primary wire.

Any 16 gauge primary or speaker wire will work! Wire is wire for that application!

Or you can use a speaker wire just peel off one wire if you wannaa be cheap lol

Hey, thats me. Plain ole radio shack home stereo wire spliced in half. Doesnt cost me a dime.

My Knukonceptz RCA's have a remote wire built in them they're pretty cheap. i believe the lead wire is aprox 16-18 gauge wire, pretty small too

Go to your local Autozone and check out there 16-18ga speaker wire, you can get a good 30ft for less that 5 bucks

Ok cool, I didnt know you could use speaker wire too haha.

Well, now I just need to find out if my current 4 gauge power/ground cables will fit in the 1/0 Sundown connectors. The screw seems pretty big...

Well, now I just need to find out if my current 4 gauge power/ground cables will fit in the 1/0 Sundown connectors. The screw seems pretty big...

It will, I currently have 4 gauge running into my saz 1500d, but it's only running at 2 ohm. I'll be putting in all 1/0 wire when I put in my xcon and drop to 1 ohm.

Yep the only use for that wire is to turn amps on/off. Why don't you use 1/0 for you Sundown?

Yep the only use for that wire is to turn amps on/off. Why don't you use 1/0 for you Sundown?

He is only running it at 2 ohms.

He is only running it at 2 ohms.

:orly3::Doh:

Yep, its only for my temporary Pioneer which runs 1000watts RMS @ 2ohms.

After Im done saving for my BTL, Alternator, Battery, things will go down to 1ohm :drink40:

My Pioneer doesnt need 1/0 cables yet, thats why Im sticking to what I have for now.

My Knukonceptz RCA's have a remote wire built in them they're pretty cheap. i believe the lead wire is aprox 16-18 gauge wire, pretty small too

Seriously, what model?

I use Krystal RCA Kables, and didn't notice..

Seriously, what model?

I use Krystal RCA Kables, and didn't notice..

I use the KnuKonceptz Klarity kables, the blue ones and they have the remote wire in between them.