Lucky 76

the most retarded "enclosure" I have ever witnessed

you see.. that's what happens when people don't listen to me when i tell them how to build boxes... he tried to take a shortcut and that's how it turned out...

There was suppose to be 3 subs in that IB...

Im surprised nobody have pointed out how one sub "enclosure" has 2 random pieces of wood nailed to it while the other has only 1 random piece.

I saw that just thought it was one for the other enclosure somewhere behind that sliding glass rear window. Is that a plastic bag on his front drivers window(saw that earlier also)?

You know that's a plastic bag in the front window! I'm assuming that the decibel levels achieved with such an enclosure shattered the window.

No more hair tricks, Bag Tricks FTW! :drink40:

does that count as an Infinite baffle

+1

You beat me to it....

that sliding glass rear window. Is that a plastic bag on his front drivers window(saw that earlier also)?

Sliding glass Window maybe for adjustable tuning....

Plastic bag, Beta testing a new Aperiodic Membrane <SP> type material????

What makes me chuckle about this whole thing is the use of the word retarded...

Over the weekend my daughter and I were bickering as it seems her school, friends, the media, or someone other than her mother or I have sensitised her to teh usage of the word "Gay" as it may offend someone of this persuasion....

However, its OK, to say Retarded??? I guess they would not know to be offended...

LOL, I'll say either, if the thought pops into mind... I'm an equal oppertunity offender...

Edited by smullen

Everyone's doing that here. Water and snow keep your sub cool. The only thing we do different is we mount our amps on the roof and the comps in the side mirrors.

Everyone's doing that here. Water and snow keep your sub cool. The only thing we do different is we mount our amps on the roof and the comps in the side mirrors.

Pretty sure this guys mounted his amps in his tool chest if you look at where the wires on the subs are going.

The PROBOX, and stores around here always try to push them, and they're tuned so high. Most retarded enclosure for most subs.

:shrug: so the subs should not be in the window then?

please explain.

lmao at you chop

That must be what they call an infinite baffle, walled, blowthrough!

ehh.gif

I would rather plug them into a socket. Wait, what do you mean you're not trying to destroy them?

That must be what they call an infinite baffle, walled, blowthrough!

ehh.gif

This.

It's the new wave in car audio. :peepwall:

One of the worst i've seen in Estonia. I think that box is way too big for that woofer, and look at that port, wtf ? :trippy:

06246873525c1d.jpg