RobClay

ye ye ;) SSA XCON build

Thank ya. More batts coming + alt. Redoing box, bedliner didnt work out how i wanted. So im thinking of covering it with black vinyl.

Anyways, the 2500D is a BEAST! its crazy loud. I know this build is going slow as hell :/ im soz. Just real busy. Pretty close to being finished with it all, and in the future if i feel like i dont need back seats. i might add two more xcons :o

What will you be doing with the SAZ 2500D after you get your SAZ 3500D? I may be interested in buying it so I can strap it with my SAZ 2500D that i just got! :woot:

Thank ya. More batts coming + alt. Redoing box, bedliner didnt work out how i wanted. So im thinking of covering it with black vinyl.

Anyways, the 2500D is a BEAST! its crazy loud. I know this build is going slow as hell :/ im soz. Just real busy. Pretty close to being finished with it all, and in the future if i feel like i dont need back seats. i might add two more xcons :o

What will you be doing with the SAZ 2500D after you get your SAZ 3500D? I may be interested in buying it so I can strap it with my SAZ 2500D that i just got! :woot:

Ill be selling it :)

Rob stop being a (insert mean word) and buy a 4500

Rob stop being a (insert mean word) and buy a 4500

No money yet, once i get 3 more batts and my alt then ill step it up :)

You really should, that would be sick! Need more power and batts though :/

ye i know :/ its still got some work, if only i had a camera around for every demo i give and peoples reactions. Its priceless ;)

Thread is old as hell, an i havent been active lately cause im workin all the time. But heres a vid i managed to take with the sundown 2500D :)

Box will be wrapped in black vinyl, the herculiner didnt work like i wanted it to. so box is not done, but am thinking about building another.

Amps just layin down in the back for now till i figure out what i want to do.

Tell me whatcha think!

(My phone doesnt pick up everything to well :/)

pucking INSANE flex bro. Nice setup fa sho!

pucking INSANE flex bro. Nice setup fa sho!

Preciate it man!

It's about time we see some updates! ... :P

Serious flex! Good job!

How did the AQ compare to the Sundown in output?

Serious flex! Good job!

Thanks man, and theres no comparison. Bass is so much cleaner, ALOT louder and the amp doesnt get hot, ever.

I have pics of the AQ guts vs the Sundowns :P If anyone wants me to upload them i will.

Nevermind i already did ;o their on page five

Serious flex! Good job!

Thanks man, and theres no comparison. Bass is so much cleaner, ALOT louder and the amp doesnt get hot, ever.

I have pics of the AQ guts vs the Sundowns :P If anyone wants me to upload them i will.

You have comparison pics already uploaded.

That is nuts!

If there was ever a truck that needs some CLD and MLV, this is it. :)

That is nuts!

Your right, funny thing is the sunroof still works perfectly fine. And notice when i point the camera at the side window, the whole side of my car flexes :v its crazy lol!

That is nuts!

Your right, funny thing is the sunroof still works perfectly fine. And notice when i point the camera at the side window, the whole side of my car flexes :v its crazy lol!

Werd. :+1: