Sign in to follow this  
Snowblind3

Ordered but never received my shipment

I ordered two 12' Fi BL's a week ago and it said they were still processing it. They won't respond to my emails and they don't give a phone number to contact them with. This cost me a lot of money.. when can I expect to see a tracking order? Or a full refund if I don't get my subwoofers.

it says 7 business days not 7 days

I am sure at this point you are just getting on their nerves with the emails.

Not throwing rocks, just that buying from smaller internet sights that make to order takes a little longer to get your stuff.

do u even know if your payment was accepted through paypal yet? they dont even start to build your woofers until payment is accepted. when i placed my order it took 6 business days to build them and then another 5 business days to receive them from ups cause i am in new york and they are in las vegas but when they actually left the building i received my ups tracking number. just be patient they will arrive in due time. :shrug:

you have to remember they don't have the subwoofers stocked up in there warehouses, they are custom built to your demand

Fi BUILD your sub when they receive your money.

You are not buying something in stock like a mainstream brand.

Give them at least 2 weeks total.

You will get your subs and you will be very happy!!!

I understand it is hard to wait for stuff! I had to wait quite a month for my Xcon sub, because of holiday season for UPS(!!!).

But it was worth the wait! ;)

Dam...it bangs hard!

:noob: they are well worth the wait :fing34:

I luv your avatar, kinda hard not to do the same thing seeing all that junk in the trunk :trippy:

it says 7 business days not 7 days

Don't forget about CES also going on.

I ordered myself 2 Q's from them last week, anybody knows if there is a longer waiting time for any reason? (yes I know I should except 2-3 weeks, just checking if I should expect 4-6weeks)

I ordered myself 2 Q's from them last week, anybody knows if there is a longer waiting time for any reason? (yes I know I should except 2-3 weeks, just checking if I should expect 4-6weeks)

I orderd on the 22nd. Sub just left FI on the 8th... Due to the holidays n shit? They said their sending a shirt cus of the delay in the shipping dept. I really wasnt tripn and didnt ask for anything free! I dont give a ****, I know it'll be worth the wait!

Yeah doesn't mater for me either. I'm probably going to do the install around March. So no hurry. :drink40:

This is absolutly retarded. Fi is a very busy company they are very small and recieve a lot of orders every day. They are a very credible company. It took my BTLs about 2 months to get here. They aren't gonna steal your money

Exactly, Fi Is No eD, Robot Underground Or T3 Audio. You're Safe.

Rome Wasn't Built In A Day.

no, but I believe people could witness Rome being built. hehe

But, the Fi guys are serious, answered my mail and they are giving good service. Nothing wrong about these guys. :drink40:

Serious Nick Morgan is Serious!

i'm serious too :)

No Comment. :peepwall:

Dont worry reputable business ,will have your stuff done soon ,,guys will contact u but rememmber that tons of people order you r not the only 1... Yeah i know anxiety kills.

Sign in to follow this