SQLMonte

What GPS unit do you own?

Just wondering what GPS unit you guys own and how you like it. I currently have a Cobra NavOne and the damn thing is huge, it's time to upgrade. So post what one you have, what you do/don't like about it and if you'd buy it again knowing what you know now.

Garmin NUVI 750. I love it, it was a present but i would buy one for myself.

Edit: Typo

Garmin nuvi 260W and I F-ing hated that thing....I have updated and even gone out and bought new maps for it and it still it sucks. Most notability when I drive in grand rapids MI around 28th street it will make me take 3 left turns when I could just make one right. Once I have done that it takes so long to " recalculate my route" that I have missed the next turn, so naturally it will "recalculate my route" again taking forever to do that.....Bottom line I threw it out the window on 28th street and Division st , and got a ticket for littering. So now I have a broken Garmin and 75 less dollars in my possession.

^^ I lol'd :popcorn:

i have the garmin nuvi 255w. got it as a christmas present so only used it a couple of times but for the price its awesome. never had a problem with it and you can find it for about 100 bucks. it even tells you the posted speedlimit and how fast your going, which is great if u lost your license for speeding.

After fixing 2-3 GPS units that went down out of the blue and beeing lead on a wrong route by one my favourite gps unit is the old-school map :P

I've owned Garmin Nuvi's, IMO they have the best user friendly software for hand helds. Navigon is horrible in my opinion, the address system in them is impossible and the speakers on them are not loud enough to hear a whisper.

In my truck I have a Pioneer Premier AVIC-F90, and love it. Have it hacked with 30 different style maps including google maps, and speed camera data base. :)

garmin 1300 for me. has a nice 4.3" screen. and has really good functionality

I found it for a really nice price on amazon. I think almost $100 less than what it orignally cost

Right now, just the verizon GPS on our phones. ;)

Pioneer Avic D3 In in my Car but i barely use gps

Tom Tom One for me. It's not bad for the entry level GPS.

Magellan Maestro 4250, it is a pretty good system and i was able to hack the new maps. Connects well to my phone for a BT system, but definitely not loud enough for that when driving around.

My parents have a 255wt, and an older model. I just use my iphone, mainly to check traffic and stuff.

The 255w(t) is a great unit for the price.

i have a tomtom 540s but i recently bought a garmin 1460t on my discount for a cheap price. gonna compare the two, i always get garmin returned because they freeze, or just turn off for no reason. none the less i bought because of price and want to try it. plus i get traffic. i like my tomtom because it has four options to find your destination as for the garmin you only have one.