Nathan@XSPower

XS Power Voltage Control Module

I am sure everyone is aware of our new Voltage Control Module, but here is a little info just in case. The VCM allows you to control the voltage output of your alternator and set it at a constant voltage. Once you have it set the voltage will not drop below the voltage you programed it for. The VCM plugs directly into your alternator (works on OEM or HO alternators) and the controller can be mounted on the dash or any where you want to install it. It allows you to make adjustments to your voltage output from inside the vehicle.

VCM.jpg

These VCM Kits are ready to go and ship same day.

XSP 310-312 VCM combo kit (86-97 (and some newer years) GM applications 4 wire rectangle plug)

312.jpg

XSP 310-313 VCM combo kit (for 95 and up GM applications with 4 wire oval alternator plugs)

313.jpg

XSP 310-314 VCM combo kit (85-95 import 4 wire round plug)

XSP 310-317 VCM combo kit (84-96 import 3 wire round plug)

To make sure you are getting the correct kit you really need to check your alternator and look at the plug that goes into your alternator. The VCMs are application specific and are determined by the alternator plug. Some vehicles have different type plugs for the same year and model, so please take the time and check the plug for your alternator.

I don't see any price on these?

It does the same thing as MLA voltage module? Just maybe cheaper I guess ?

I don't see any price on these?

It does the same thing as MLA voltage module? Just maybe cheaper I guess ?

I guess you could say the MLA is kind of like the VCM, although the only thing that is similar is that the MLA will increase your charging voltage dependent upon the value that comes from the company . There is no adjust-ability with the MLA.

The VCM is like a computer in itself and allows you to adjust your voltage to your desired voltage and it will be a constant voltage. You can adjust it up to 19.5 volts on most alternators if you want. For example if you find that your system runs best when you are charging at 14.9volts. You program the VCM to 14.9 votls and it will recharge at a constant voltage of 14.9. This allows the user to attain the optimal recharge rate for their system without seeing the drop in voltage. The VCM will run multiple alternators with just one controller and the harness. Also after you program the voltage in and have it set the VCM turns in to a voltage gauge that you can use to monitor your voltage output.

I had a hard time reading you application list on your website. Will these be available for the 03 ford escape/mazda tribute 3.0L?

Edited by MemphisMzd

how much for one of these???

Once we have all the details I will put these up on the SSA Store. :)

I had a hard time reading you application list on your website. Will these be available for the 03 ford escape/mazda tribute 3.0L?

They are currently working on a new application guide for the site, since the one we have is not very user friendly.

As of right now we will not be able to offer a VCM for that model.

price for XSP 310-313 VCM combo kit? thanks.

denim is currently working on having these available in the SSA store, so I am sure he will have prices for you all very soon.

Good to see you on here Nathan. Anybody with battery questions should Call Nathan. He is a GREAT GUY and very knowledgeable about the batterys he sells. Thanks Again for the GREAT customer service!!!

when will the patent(s) for this device be finalized so you can spill the beans on exactly how this device works as i still have many questions about how this device works.

when will the patent(s) for this device be finalized so you can spill the beans on exactly how this device works as i still have many questions about how this device works.

LOL not soon enough for us! We are still waiting for it to come in, but they can take a long time sometimes.

Well this product looks very promising and you can count on me getting one when its available saying the price is reasonable.

Well this product looks very promising and you can count on me getting one when its available saying the price is reasonable.

I would send denim a PM letting him know you are interested in it. He may be able to provide you with some pricing.

im sorry but the MLA is junk i didnt like mine it shows u charging 15.3v when u first start the truck then once yer batts take a hit from the amps.

the voltage never goes back to 15.3v even with everything is shut off. its around 14.7v even after a half hour with nothing drawing power other than what needs to be. and this was on the interstate with well over 2k rpms.

there 129+shipping

i already ordered mine

Edited by lil_italy773

im sorry but the MLA is junk i didnt like mine it shows u charging 15.3v when u first start the truck then once yer batts take a hit from the amps.

the voltage never goes back to 15.3v even with everything is shut off. its around 14.7v even after a half hour with nothing drawing power other than what needs to be. and this was on the interstate with well over 2k rpms.

there 129+shipping

i already ordered mine

How old is yours and are you interested in selling it?

how is this coming along?

I would just post up which VCM Kit you need and then PM denim. That way he knows what you need.

how is this coming along?

I would just post up which VCM Kit you need and then PM denim. That way he knows what you need.

I am a few days behind on updating the shop. I will have them up shortly. :)

Any word on any other models coming out? I am needing one for a 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 ST with 3.7L V6.

We are currently working on new programming, but do not have anything new ready to go now.

Any word on any other models coming out? I am needing one for a 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 ST with 3.7L V6.

We are currently working on new programming, but do not have anything new ready to go now.

That's cool, I am patient.