CBFryman

WOOT!!!!

usps is cheap but sucks...noah you have no idea how much computer equiptment was broken when we get if ia DHL/airborne express. theo nly good thing is it arives on time and usually in the morning and not at night like UPS..but then agian Fedex also arives on time and in the morning and is chepaer than UPS.

also our DHL guy is an idiot...we have to put big laminated signs on the door of the house telling him to put the stuff in the shop's garadge.

fedex has good insurance policy though, lol, they pay for broken items and if the item isnt scanned, they have to pay for that item also. And people miss at least 100+ scans a day so you add that up. Some boxes are worth 100$ a piece, lol, not mention i missed scans on purpose when they got on my nerves, lol, maybe thats why i got fired, nope nope, i was late to many times.

Chad...you didnt do me wrong... GAWG DAMN!!!

Picture453.jpg

Picture454.jpg

heavy duty crate=good.

Picture455.jpg

SHAWAMMY

Picture456.jpg

Picture457.jpg

everything i got on my Bday (today is my real B-day, sorry i listed the wrong day, lmao)

Picture458.jpg

makes 2 10's look puney

Picture459.jpg

gadunkadunk

Picture460.jpg

"she's a tighe one though, i could only get 2 vingers..." LMAO

Picture461.jpg

just an FYI....this dust cap is larger than a CD :)

Both my Atlas 12s arrived with the scratched chrome as well. You'd think they'd find some way to avoid that.

doesnt bother me none since im not mounting it inverted, but that backplate is so sexy i wish i could. anyway. some rubbing compount and some elbo gresses then polish and they will be shiny agian.

lmao...i was looking for my luckey board shorts.... hopefully the hurricane wont hit. sorry for the dirt socks and homemade indo board laying on the floor (if you dont know what an indo board is and actually care look it up on google as ill be leaving soon. i know it is a must know before the weekend comes, lol)

ok i lied. its like that most of the time. im a teenage guy...i dont care...lol

this should be interesting, what is powering it again I forgot?

Both my Atlas 12s arrived with the scratched chrome as well.  You'd think they'd find some way to avoid that.

I was thinking the same thing...

NG

BX1205D

supa...how the hell is it you have 12k posts yet youve only been here 3 months before me?

:postwhore:

I have no FC and back when you were " just visiting" the ihop was the no FC zone

FC? im conpoosed

oh gawd you are rather daring to put the drill on the sub cone.

looks good, now fry those audiobahns!

ehh....audiobahns are for my room. if the atlas 15's wernt sold out id get one but oh well..these will have to do for a while.

and the drill never even touched the cone ;) the plastic was puled tight from the weight of the sub.