BanginGMC

Fi Hoody Review

4033254.jpg

4027093.jpg

4022268.jpg

I need to send it back and get a bigger size :Doh: but here it is. (XL)

I thought it would be a material like Jordan hoodys but sadly its not and the size is smaller then a M compaired to Jordan.. seems thinner cotten too :ughdunno: The strings comming out of the hood are pretty sweet. Its like weaved with white and grey.

The lettering seems pretty legit, i have a feeling it will shrink in the dryer so i have to hang dry it.

The elastic type material on the bottom of the hoody and by my wrist is decent not too tight.

Overall i am happy with the hoodys fi makes.. when i get the right size (XXL) ill be even happier. :partybanana:

The measurements for the Large is:

26" long 20" wide and a sleeve length of 8"

The measurements for the XLarge is:

27" long 22.5" wide and a sleeve length of 8.5"

The measurements for the XXLarge is:

28.5" long 25" wide and a sleeve length of 8.5"

I wouldnt put any hoody in a dryer, I always hang mine or even most shirts for that reason.

I wouldnt put any hoody in a dryer, I always hang mine or even most shirts for that reason.

I hang all my clothes too, they cost too much for me to take the chance.

Same. thinking about purchasing some long sleeve shirts

1st hoody review I have read. :)

Same. thinking about purchasing some long sleeve shirts

For screen printing flip it inside out and wash/dry so it doesn't start to peel off.

I just got one too for the Autorama this weekend. I like the hoody but it seems a little short on the length though. Im only six feet tall too! I got a XXL and it fits perfect other than that.

We need those LT style Scott!

I just got one too for the Autorama this weekend. I like the hoody but it seems a little short on the length though. Im only six feet tall too! I got a XXL and it fits perfect other than that.

RIGHT! i have the same prob!!!! pucking sucks lol like id need everything to stay the same but add 3-5 inches in length. they should come out with dickie button ups

RIGHT! i have the same prob!!!! pucking sucks lol like id need everything to stay the same but add 3-5 inches in length. they should come out with dickie button ups

I thought they used to make them because meade was always wearing them. I think...

I wonder if Scott would get mad if I took a plain New Era 5150 fitted to an embroidery shop? Just a little custom shit to represent. :peepwall:

I thought they used to make them because meade was always wearing them. I think...

I wonder if Scott would get mad if I took a plain New Era 5150 fitted to an embroidery shop? Just a little custom shit to represent. :peepwall:

Just get permission to use his logo.

idk if a fitted would look chill or not, unless the lettering was stiched thick. Lids does that shit at the mall.

idk if a fitted would look chill or not, unless the lettering was stiched thick. Lids does that shit at the mall.

Oh ya. Gotta be thick ass white lettering on a black hat. Cant wear much else cause they dont feel or look right. Tough to find the size too, 7 3/4- 7 5/8. Big ole egg head!

Just get permission to use his logo.

Offffff coooourse duuuude! I would never do anythi.....Brrrerrrrrerrrr! (tires squealing on the way to the shop) :lol:

Oh ya. Gotta be thick ass white lettering on a black hat. Cant wear much else cause they dont feel or look right. Tough to find the size too, 7 3/4- 7 5/8. Big ole egg head!

7 3/4s here hahah i have a sick ass collection of 59 fitted hats

7 3/4s here hahah i have a sick ass collection of 59 fitted hats

Whoops. I meant 7 3/4- 7 7/8.

I always have a good few that I wear but they get sweated up eventually and shrink every time! Lost a shit load of lids that way.

1st hoody review I have read. smile.gif

lol

me toopeepwall.gif

but it can be interesting for some people !

I have the opposite problem. Smalls usually are a little to big. By the time I wash and shrink they fit about perfect....... and my head is tooooo tiny to wear a hat, so my hat collection consists of 1 stalking hat I wear when its super cold. Hell, I dont even remember the last time I was able to walk out the store wearing my new pair of kicks.

Nice detailed review!

I would get one, but I never buy clothes online. Sizing for me is WAY to hard. Super small frame like my mom with dad's height. So I'm 6'6" tall and weigh 160lbs. So i need med width and xl length. Hard to find that size. Pants are even worse! lol If I just go XL it looks like I'm swimming in the damn thing. :(

i got one of thier shirts with my order and i think i got to wear it once in two monthes b/c my fiancee jacked it and she loves it it's not a cheap feeling shirt. just wish i could wear it more