01xtreme

01xtreme's DECENT wall build

what kinda car is that?

never mind i should have been more patient and waited for the other pics!

Edited by ivan95m

It looks big but after sub, port, 45°, and bracing displacements it's only about 13 cubes...and it's tuned to ~28 with 150sqin of port. Should be fun on music.

DSC03597.jpg

DSC03599.jpg

DSC03600.jpg

Pretty sick, I'm assuming you're 01extreme on youtube as well? Your other builds have been pretty sweet as well.

Looking good, what do you have for a front stage?

team decent doing it big, again. nice work. looks like its going to hurt...

Looking good.

Pretty sick, I'm assuming you're 01extreme on youtube as well? Your other builds have been pretty sweet as well.

yeah, but no e (01xtreme). Thanks. I finally had the guts to wall it off.

i really like the metal rod brace-ing !

Thanks, it's grade 8 5/8" all-thread. does the job pretty well.

moving right along........

whats in the sdime?

The S-10 had/has 5 15" Level 5's wiht 5 **** 2500.1's. I't s my buddy Joe's truck. Low end monster, that thing is. doing 154+ @ 25HZ

Looking good, what do you have for a front stage?

Front stage is 2 7" Daytons fiberglassed in each door, and some crappy onkyo tweeters on the dash (until I get my morel MDT-22s). Everything is running straight off the 100.4 the mids are bandpassed and the tweeters are setup high pass.

team decent doing it big, again. nice work. looks like its going to hurt...

It does pretty well. Nice back massage through the bench. I think it's tuned a little low for numbers as I've only been able to get 148.9 sealed up on the dash and 151.8 door open. Both of those are with 30 second averages. I dont have a clue what it could do on a burp.

Looking good.

Thanks.

Not a big fan of flashy paint inside, so I textured the panels and painted them to match the factory.

HPIM0916.jpg

Better pic of door during the day

driver_door_1.jpg

Eventually going to run a 3-way active component set (7" Dayton RS 180 4" Dayton RS 100-4)

0918081533.jpg

nice, that fiberglass work came out awesome.

If you took any pics of the fiberglassing process, you should post those as well.

nice, that fiberglass work came out awesome.

If you took any pics of the fiberglassing process, you should post those as well.

Thanks these were actually the first fiberglass project I worked on. I didnt take any pics of the process. My friend, Jon ( runs epicenterdesigns) walked me through the process. I'll check with him to see if he has any pics of their construction.

looks great, love the doors.

Thanks. I thought they came out pretty nice, but I would like to try rebuilding them with a little more attention to detail on their finishing. Right where the pods run into my map pocket the bodywork is pretty rough, as well as some of the seams where the fabric meets the panel...but that will come in time.

Great build! Love the door panels! Friend of mine has the same style vehicle and I might steal your idea! trink40.gif

Nice looking build!! And the panels look great!!! Can hardly tell they arent factory!!

These door panels really look like stock ones ! Great build!

for a first fiberglass work, it is wonderful.

Congratulations