DD9915D!!!

ChicagoFans box 4 SA8s i his Escape

Thank you Poppa Chop! I have bee slammed I got an 18 Fi BTL in a Blazer I am starting tomorrow and I have a Magnum I just Finished a box for (also with backlit frosted plexi) his has the Rams head logo with Magnum written underneath. Should be sick - heres a pic of the plexi and the kerfed port...

22567_1364979688778_1360227236_2136926_5047204_n.jpg

22567_1364980288793_1360227236_2136927_2265436_n.jpg

how do you do that "kerfed port" ? in the Philippines we call that flared.. but how do you guys do that

we are just really good at what we do!! lol

Man you are going to have one badass set up. I'm pretty excited to see it

myself

The subs are here and it won't be till tuesday before we start building. Gotta wait on the piece of glass regardless, but should have everything up to that and the front baffle completed

how do you do that "kerfed port" ? in the Philippines we call that flared.. but how do you guys do that

thats not a very informative answer at all imo.

thats not a very informative answer at all imo.

I will help. Build them VERY carefully.LOLlaugh.gif

Sounds like you got a gOOd plan for the box, I will be waiting to see the progress. Keep up good work.smile.gif

chuck has his 8"s now, we were on the strip last night, cruising and showboating everywhere...

there were sytems blarring, neons shining, imports racing...........

yet the biggest crowd seemed to be around ol' chuck, smilling ear to ear, holding just one 8" subwoofer...

we all already know that it is not just any ol subwoofer though....

as everyone was saying "DAM! , look at these things!"

chuck was definetly having a IAK moment...(I Already Know!!!) ....

look at these things, will you,

very impressive build !

half the calories, thousand times more adrenaline rush!

2-1.jpg

side profile......

2-2.jpg

face shot.....

2-3.jpg

Thanks for posting the pics brother chop :drink40: I was having a serious ambien moment by the time I tried to post pics myself.....LOL!

SA-8 :wub:

Looking good.

That first pic looks funny as hell on my phone. Will have to check it again on my lap top tomorrow.

Yeah, the first pics makes you look a few times with that "wtf!" :trippy: look. I had one of these sat next to a DC LVL5 12 and they looked like siblings...LOL :drink40:

The Pioneer AVH-P4200DVD has been ordered and is in transit :santa:

I think chuck should send his buddy steve one to cuddle with. Mine should be shipped friday tomorrow per jacob. hope hes right.

box starts tomorrow..............................................again

Got a box and some sound! :drink40: I believe DD9915 (Mike) is going to be posting some pics in the next few days. I am VERY impressed with the SA8's but wonder now if I should find a SAZ-2000D or 2500D and send them MORE POWA! Tryin to decide if the coin I'll have to drop on a bigger HO alt and a different amp is worth it. :shrug:

Save up and dooooooo ittttttt

Got a box and some sound! trink40.gif I believe DD9915 (Mike) is going to be posting some pics in the next few days. I am VERY impressed with the SA8's but wonder now if I should find a SAZ-2000D or 2500D and send them MORE POWA! Tryin to decide if the coin I'll have to drop on a bigger HO alt and a different amp is worth it. shrug.gif

If you have to ask "if they are worth IT" then they probably are. The choice is your though.peepwall.gif

LMAO! I wish I could do it right now but funds are needed elsewhere at the moment (4 kids, lol). They may have to be a project for the end of the year or begining of next year. I work for the post office and the overtime kicks in really good at thanksgiving through christmas so possibly then.

Edited by chicagofan