BanginGMC

18" BTL vs ?

So... I'm thinking about getting a 2 18" BTL (fully loaded) and before i send out close to 1k i wanted to see what other drivers are comparable to it.

*I'm going to do a blow through*

As for my goals.. SPL monster!

Thanks Dom.

Mayhem. The Mayhem was louder to the ear in a direct swap, but the BTL was louder on the meter.

What about the warden? :peepwall:

Just not in the same price range.

re mt 18 or sundown nightshade? its been so long out of audio for me, im currently looking at getting a pair of btl 18's myself tho

DD 9500, Incriminator Death Penalty, DC Lvl 5, RD Super Heavyweights. Stuff Like That. The Warden Is On Par With The DD Z.

Out of all listed, what would be best on 2200wrms to each driver daily? *ported* *spl*

Out of all listed, what would be best on 2200wrms to each driver daily? *ported* *spl*

There really is no best, too many factors to determine and they are good drivers that are all geared to get loud.

there a ton of drivers out there to choose from, but need some more info to really make a recommendation.

you say SPL monster which tells me you are building a system for straight up burps. of course this is probably not the case. or is it?

a pair? so i see you are team AudioQue, are you using two 2200's for power? what are you backing them with?

if you are doing straight burps, the BTL built for SPL will most likely quite easily be the best choice, if you are looking at playing music very loudly it is still a good choice, but there would be a couple others worth looking at they may not have the same power handling as the BTL, but may be a little louder per watt and still handle 2krms no problem.

Mayhem. The Mayhem was louder to the ear in a direct swap, but the BTL was louder on the meter.

were can i buy one of those mayhems there is no info on the site

i think those are dealer only. u would have to find a dealer in ur area. i would look into the nightshades too, i personally have one and it slams like no other.

<br />
<br />Mayhem. The Mayhem was louder to the ear in a direct swap, but the BTL was louder on the meter.<br />
<br />were can i buy one of those mayhems there is no info on the site<br />
<br /><br /><br /> Brian on the site us a dealer, his screen name us BKO40 or something.

<br />
<br />Mayhem. The Mayhem was louder to the ear in a direct swap, but the BTL was louder on the meter.<br />
<br />were can i buy one of those mayhems there is no info on the site<br />
<br /><br /><br /> Brian on the site us a dealer, his screen name us BKO40 or something.

BKOLFO4 :)

i think those are dealer only. u would have to find a dealer in ur area. i would look into the nightshades too, i personally have one and it slams like no other.

i got an 18 inch btl fully loaded in a 5 cube box just looking for a 15 now cuz the 18 is depribed of air space in my little civic

i got an 18 inch btl fully loaded in a 5 cube box just looking for a 15 now cuz the 18 is depribed of air space in my little civic

hes's talking about the Mayhem