Hansk

DC Level 4 or Kicker L7

i have 2000 rms to play with and im still trying to decide b?w 2 dc level 4 15" dual 4ohm OR 2 Kicker L7 15" dual 4 ohm? any suggestions will be appriciated. thanx............

i have 2000 rms to play with and im still trying to decide b?w 2 dc level 4 15" dual 4ohm OR 2 Kicker L7 15" dual 4 ohm? any suggestions will be appriciated. thanx............

I :bull: on kicker..

Dont get it!

DC LVL 4 15" FTMFW

i waas thinking of kicker for a while ...but lately i have been wanting to run dc.... what amp are r running them with??

i waas thinking of kicker for a while ...but lately i have been wanting to run dc.... what amp are r running them with??

sorry i misread i though u saiu had dc,,,,,,lol forget that last post....lol

its all good bro, you know all about subs needing the right size box and it tuned right and you needing a big enough alternator alllllll that shit?

I dont have any dc shit, havent even heard it......but dude, kicker....come on now....that is the most whored out name on ebay....you want shit cheap then go with it...but if you want quality in both the build or sound of a woofer...i'd bet dc is better, look at fi, ssa, sundown....lots of good shit out there for the money....

oh ya im gonna get a 250 amp in a couple weeks, also i have a second batt im just acually just frustrated on what subs to get i have had kickers before but i wana try something new and dc sounds like something im willing to try... and to add i need to figure out a costom box to do....

I dont have any dc shit, havent even heard it......but dude, kicker....come on now....that is the most whored out name on ebay....you want shit cheap then go with it...but if you want quality in both the build or sound of a woofer...i'd bet dc is better, look at fi, ssa, sundown....lots of good shit out there for the money....

i have been pondering about sundown as welll .... lol ..im just not in a goog position right now if you know what i mean...

Did you check into a fi BTL? its a SPL(bass) monster.

i acually have not at all...

it would be better then DC LVL 4. 2000wrms, you know the website? check it out!

Fi:

Get the 18inch!

it would be better then DC LVL 4. 2000wrms, you know the website? check it out!

Fi:

Get the 18inch!

my only question with that is why not 2 15"

Get the 18inch!

just one?

well damn bro if you got the space and the paper get as many as you can! but one would rock yr shit pretttty hard. :)

what kinda ride you got?

Get the 18inch!

just one?

well damn bro if you got the space and the paper get as many as you can! but one would rock yr shit pretttty hard. :)

what kinda ride you got?

i got the space... 2000 subaru outback hatchback and i took out my back seats the other day to run my 0g wire and second skin under my carpet

i got no rent to pay for about 3 months so i got the chadda tooo....lol :popcorn:

Alright gooood, what are your goals you want? Just to be the loudest fuckin person around right? haha like most of us on here. You should get 2 BTLs and 2 SAZ-2000D

Sundown Audio - SAZ-2000D

what you think?

from owning a DC, i would say DC.

what dc did you have?? if i may ask...

Alright gooood, what are your goals you want? Just to be the loudest fuckin person around right? haha like most of us on here. You should get 2 BTLs and 2 SAZ-2000D

Sundown Audio - SAZ-2000D

what you think?

i mean sh*t who does wanna be loud...right..lol i wanna stick with my amp cause i just bought it and its a hifonics brutus 2000 rms at 1 ohm so im just trying to get some really good subs for now then later on down the road i will upgrade to like some sundown saz 2000 with 2 18"s or something like that... i just wanna be poundin real loud for right now while i really plann the big big ya know...

Lots of other choices for some 15's bro. Check out all the subs available on this site and others like DC and Fi. Some people may give you suggestions based on what they have only heard by word of mouth rather than experience. I would do as much research as possible before you drop the loot. Give us plenty of info about the available airspace (maximum height, depth, width). You want to make sure that whatever drivers you purchase have space for the optimal enclosure.

Lots of other choices for some 15's bro. Check out all the subs available on this site and others like DC and Fi. Some people may give you suggestions based on what they have only heard by word of mouth rather than experience. I would do as much research as possible before you drop the loot. Give us plenty of info about the available airspace (maximum height, depth, width). You want to make sure that whatever drivers you purchase have space for the optimal enclosure.

x2

Look into Incriminator Audio as well! LOUD while still sounding good!

i mean sh*t who does wanna be loud...right..lol

I don't. Could care less about it. I want my shit to sound great, that is the most important thing to me.

Doesn't mean I didn't go through the I want to be loud stage, but I grew out of that one.

Very few people here will tell you to go for Kicker.

There are dozens of subs in the market!

If you just want to be loud, it's easy with 2000 watts rms. Do you really want to get rid of your backseats ?

A ported box for 2 15"s is huge. For one 15 it can be around 5 cu ft gross.

1 sub is enough on 2000 watts, but you can have 2 if you got the room available.

Look at

• Fi : bl (if you want 2 subs), btl(one sub)
  • Incriminator Audio DP, DR,...
  • DC audio LVL 4, 5 ?
  • SSA Xcon ( not the loudest, but the most "ACCURATE") I run one, and I love it a lot more than my ex Kicker L7 S15
  • Ascendant Audio
  • and many more

Take your time to read all you can about these subs on this forum !

Good luck

If you are going to go with 1 subwoofer get an 18" so you can get more cone area. If you really want to try DC out then you should get an 18" DC LVL 5 its a monster, and its rated 2k wrms so your hifonics amp should be fine. You should get a sub that you are going to stick with.. one that will impress you for a long time, then.. when you get more paper get another one!

You shouldnt spend a stack on a temp system like.. 2 12's then plan on upgrading later to a totally different set up. :worthless:

If it were me, id get one monster that you can upgrade by adding another one, along with another amp.

this is all my opinion though, take what you want from it buddddy :slayer: