stevemead08

IAK needs an "IHOP"

No 4th order for me.......that is all

How about a 5th?

Are you not doing a c pillar wall at all?

May do the wall later next year. My truck as my daily driver makes it tough to build. I could build a box outside the vehicle & slide it in, but I would rather wait & maximize my space. A regular ported street box will work for now.

LOL.......doubt you see a 160db no wall with 8 Sundown E15's on 4k in my truck.

8 15's? Dayumm..........

Everyone keep an eye out for Sean. He has been put on suicide watch! He is going to kill himself if I don't do a 4th order c-pillar wall. I DO NOT plan on doing that for several months, if at all. On top of that, there is a strong possibility that I may not run the amps he desires as well, LOL!!!

I promise that it will be ok Sean ;) Just breathe deeply & concentrate on your build of epicness as it enters into year 2. Perhaps David or Senchez will take all your suggestions & wizdom ;) Bwahahahahaha!!!!!

Just messing with ya bro. I know you're just trying to help.

Dbl post...fml

Edited by chicagofan

I still owe Kevin I think it was, for the glue. Somebody know his paypal address?

read below

Edited by shizzzon

Everyone keep an eye out for Sean. He has been put on suicide watch! He is going to kill himself if I don't do a 4th order c-pillar wall. I DO NOT plan on doing that for several months, if at all. On top of that, there is a strong possibility that I may not run the amps he desires as well, LOL!!!

I promise that it will be ok Sean wink.png Just breathe deeply & concentrate on your build of epicness as it enters into year 2. Perhaps David or Senchez will take all your suggestions & wizdom wink.png Bwahahahahaha!!!!!

Just messing with ya bro. I know you're just trying to help.

I will show you how my advice translates to the meter and to the ears of bassheads

I fail as a student

IF you were a student, you'd be in detention researching this, lol.

i'm gonna try to cut 5 more baffles today for 2 speakers, assuming they are all cut right, etc.

If all goes well, then i may have time to make template for next baffle for other set of 8s and cut them.

Hell, i'm not doin anything else today.

You going to put me in a special education class?

I admit to being a bit hard headed ;)

Yes sir ;) Email sent & awaiting response

Got baffles cut for both 8s for passenger door. All i have to do now is copy them for the driver door...

Today, i have successfully ran required speaker wire into the passenger door for both 8s and tweeter!

Tested continuity, everything is connected properly.

Next, trying to find my wire for the driver side under all this damn power cable...

Once i find em, i will need to lengthen them and run them through the driver door.

Then, duplicate baffles for driver side, then run TEN damn remote wires through driver door.. ugh.. oh the progress.

Why do you need 10? And thru the door?

Because it's Sean & he wants to be able & turn off each individual damn speaker most likely ;) To say overkill with him doesn't even begin to touch the subject!

Glad you're making good progress Sean. When you're done, come up here & build my c-pillar 4th order wall! LOL!!

Well, i got all 10 runs of remote wire fished through the wall now.

And dbsupra, yes, it's for 5 switches. 1 switch for each bass amp and the 5th switch for all front stage amps.

Now, it's time to order my switches, RCAs and material for a certain project i'm doing that will help both spl-lab and termlab meters..

Interesting isn't it? :)

Can we say no more meter fall off windshield.... EVER EVER.. unless windshield physically disappears, lol.

Ok gotcha.

Chuck you are killing me. I thought you decided not to do a wall?

I made some progress on mine as well. New amp and battery is in and playing. It looked like my batt/amp box was huge until I started putting stuff in there. It was late, came up one ring terminal short and had to use a couple random colors. Wiring looked pretty until the end when a few wires werent the right length. I'll go back and fix it all, just wanted to make sure all my wiring worked and hear the damn thing already. Luckily it all worked on the first go! Will probably do some cleaning up and carpet the top this weekend.

Yay! but i still cant hear mine yet :(

I'm gettin there!

Shouldn't be too much longer before i get to here some massive front stage power!

1,800w of deafness, lol.

LOL I'm only running 700 more watts on my ENTIRE system!