stevemead08

IAK needs an "IHOP"

Was a great day for IAK members down in the south yesterday (me,swift).

Had ton of fun and we both had some great turn outs. Can only go forward from this point. But I will say, after I get this nex box built, my build will slow down. I'm gonna concentrate on some of the CC bills that I have accomulated lol.

Yeah, dont over do it lil bro....

Let it grow gradually

Glad you had a great turn out....that's awesome.

Good scors bro! Sean told me that Swifts truck was pretty nasty & you had an issue or 2 ;) Take your time & get them cc's gone.....no mo bling!

I sees no scores.....:-(

I thought the same thing. I looked and looked and finally found in his build thread.

I sees no scores.....:-(

I thought the same thing. I looked and looked and finally found in his build thread.

sorry about that lol, I'll place them here, I don't like to be a brag whore. Here they are:

145.3 sealed dash 39hz

146.3 door open dash 45hz

147.8 door open kick 45hz

He just wants to be a whore.....lol

Nice scores Cheezy! You need have the guru with you for every show ;)

Better get prepared for vehicle destruction.

I got all my measurements for my new daily box. Ish just got real!

Got the room for everything then I guess? Look foward to seeing/hearing it.

Got the room for everything then I guess? Look foward to seeing/hearing it.

Yup. Don't ask me how I was able to get 46" of total length and still have 8-10" from port to hatch :P

Anyone interested in window stickers should look @ the IAK fb page.

Hoping to see lots of out of town team members over finals weekend.

Look foward to putting a face with a name......except Senchez.

It's 5:37 in the morning & I want some Buffalo Wild Wings followed by however much Crown Royal I can consume before going to sleep :-(

Iak September cookout went really good, about 35 folks came through, lasted around 7 hours or so. A ton of food and even more laughs.

Officer Lundy came through, the folks who called on him had already left, so we talked briefly and shared a few laughs. Kinda hard to persue a sound ordinance vilotion report when no one is present with a cmplaint. Lol

Looking forward to final the first weekend of October followed by our iak meet the second weekend, we will be doing a haunted house cruise that weekend.

My oldest daughter, Samantha, will be turning 21 on the 28th. So that weekend will be busy too!

Iak September cookout went really good, about 35 folks came through, lasted around 7 hours or so. A ton of food and even more laughs.

Officer Lundy came through, the folks who called on him had already left, so we talked briefly and shared a few laughs. Kinda hard to persue a sound ordinance vilotion report when no one is present with a cmplaint. Lol

Looking forward to final the first weekend of October followed by our iak meet the second weekend, we will be doing a haunted house cruise that weekend.

My oldest daughter, Samantha, will be turning 21 on the 28th. So that weekend will be busy too!

Pictures of this haunted house cruise is a must!!!

its official i am back in the game. I might make finals not sure or not but trying like HELL!

Its official I am not back in the game. I will make finals and the system, trying like HELL!

Its official, I'm broke AF, will try to get new box built, trying hard as H E double hockey stick.

You still coming with or without box?

Yes, my current box is fine, just too large is all, so my playable bandwith is a little on the small side. I just have too much power for such a large enclosure is all. New box will work much better.

This sucks ass!!!! If not for bad luck, no luck!

So, after doing a demo yesterday, I hear an odd sound. It seems that I have a sub that is going bad :( I'm not sure what happend yet, but it seems VERY odd. Only 1 of the 4 & none of the others show any signs of stress, issue or failure :- I'm a freak about running my equipment & keeping it at safe levels. My electrical is strong w/6 Deka Intimidator group 31's in back, a XS 3400 in front, & a Singer 275a alt. Subs are 4-d2 DD 3518g's in 17cu net tuned @ 33hz powered by 2 DD M3a's strapped @ 1ohm. I guess I'm stuck waiting for my DD dealer to get back with me now.....FML!