stevemead08

IAK needs an "IHOP"

u get a chance to watch some movies yet?

Well, since I'm changing out the substage.....I'm thinking doing the same & going active front stage. Hopfully I'm not bighting off more than I can chew.

If you are doing that you may want to look into the miniDSP. It's pretty cheap, very expandable, and can pretty much tweak it any way you want. Sean and I were talking about it and sounds like a great product. Unless of course you were planning on finding an active headunit. It still wouldnt have all the features the DSP would tho.

FINALLY got to work on the Jimmy again. Got all the boards for the amp rack cut today and the bottom and side assembled together. Will be working on the mounting tomorrow and if all goes well final assembly will be completed and I can begin applying the bedliner tomorrow as well.

BTW, never heard anything this weekend Chop, missed ya.

Well, since I'm changing out the substage.....I'm thinking doing the same & going active front stage. Hopfully I'm not bighting off more than I can chew.

If you are doing that you may want to look into the miniDSP. It's pretty cheap, very expandable, and can pretty much tweak it any way you want. Sean and I were talking about it and sounds like a great product. Unless of course you were planning on finding an active headunit. It still wouldnt have all the features the DSP would tho.

Thank you sir :) I'll be looking into that for sure.

Link to said miniDSP?

Great news Alton! Look foward to more progress pics!

You going to be able & come up for finals oct. 6 &7th?

Edited by chicagofan

<p style="margin-left: 40px">Sooo... Its official, after 2 months of slamming on the zcon with the bc5500, I have FINALLY broken in the zcon. I can pressed down on the cone so easily now. lol.</p>

<p style="margin-left: 40px">Sooo... Its official, after 2 months of slamming on the zcon with the bc5500, I have FINALLY broken in the zcon. I can pressed down on the cone so easily now. lol.</p>

wont be long before that one needs a recone with that abuse I imagine

wont be long before that one needs a recone with that abuse I imagine

Don't say that

You gonna destroy it @ the show next weekend?

You gonna destroy it @ the show next weekend?

The shows this weekend, and no, as long as I keep the demo down to minimal, I'll be fine. thanks for all the faith guys, I appreciate it </3

LOL....just bustin your balls a little bit bro ;)

I knew it was this coming weekend & Sean won't let you destroy it :D

man up DESTROY that thing! the guts of the ZCON are oh so SEXAY

Senchez just got his man hair so he doesn't know how yet....lol

What you using for a processor David? Going active is really interesting me. I may change HU's again & get an Alpine w/Imprint to just make it easier.

I've got a local guy that will glass my doors& is gonna give me a deal ;)

Chuck, what local guy is doing your doors?

Hi David!

Senchez, no BBQ sir !

Chop, it's Jody....did Bears door pods. I just have to decide if that's the route I wanna go. I would have to either change HU's again or purchase a processor. Changing HU's seems to be the better option of the 2 for ease of adjustment. Gotta sell the current equipment before any major purchases more than likely. The 6-15" Dcons & the Crescendo 3.5k seems to be my overall best for cone area, price, & power.

I think I love her

Chuck, if I may, I would perhaps suggest looking into a custumer satisfaction within his services, specifically customer service, such as key communication elimates, deadlines, call backs.....I would say ask a few of his previous clients of their experiances in these areas. The quality is there, I want to lean to the side of your inability to deal with the negatives that u may find. Perhaps this brief research will offer you insight to what to exspect within your exsperiance. Bear and Tyler both, definetly bear.

Be sure u specify your expectations of these areas.

Noted Chop. Luckily, this is still all in the research & planning stages. I'm hoping some things will move toward a positive direction by the end of the month or within mid next at the latest. I'm still unsure if active is really the way I want to go with my limited knowledge. 2 sets of comps (in door & kicks) may be the easiest & most cost effective.

OMG Senchez!!! Wtf?!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUICE!!

OMG Senchez!!! Wtf?!

I tease, i tease

OMG Senchez!!! Wtf?!

I tease, i tease

Ok, relieved........LOL

Over 100 pages in nonsense. Much like my Camaro build log.