Sign in to follow this  
BigBodyLexus

My New SA-12's

img1269393222915.jpg

Okay after researching and deciding on Sundown Audio SA-12's the time or should I say box has arrived and I have nothing but praise for Jacob and Sundown Audio. I don't have the space to list all of the different subs I have used over the years but if you can name them, chances are I have owned a pair. These subs absolutely lived up to the hype. When I first installed the box I just disconnected one box and put another in. I was replacing my Kicker SoloBaric L5's. With the volume at a low level I have to be honest and say I was not impressed but as I turned the volume up I was completely amazed at what I heard. I cannot say enough at how amazed I am at a sub that's only rated at 600 watts RMS. I am looking forward to pairing these subs up with a Sundown Audio amp in the very near future (SAZ-2500D?) A very special thank you to BJ form Fisher Customs for a great box.

looks nice!! congrats on the sundown upgrade!!

^^ mine are just starting to break in after 5-7 hours of play and theres a bit of a difference, after they start breaking in the lows become stellar lol, also op i was running 1 sa-12 on my 1500 @2ohms with very little voltage drop so they where seeing 1k ish before imp rise but it handled it like a champ, but if using that much power there can be no clipping as you are pushing them pretty hard and that will heat up quick

I am breaking more of my car then I am breaking in these subs, I have already had to replace a tail light and tighten my spoiler, let's see if Sundown can just knock the damn thing off! Thanks again Jacob for some great subs!

I am breaking more of my car then I am breaking in these subs, I have already had to replace a tail light and tighten my spoiler, let's see if Sundown can just knock the damn thing off! Thanks again Jacob for some great subs!

:orly3: Vids? WE LOOOOVVVEEE Vids. :woot:

:ohnoes9::fing34:

ya...... my sunroof is starting to fail...... something a dd 3518 couldent do on 1500w........ rofl..... sundown rocks

Well I can't wait to put some Sundown power to these things and watch my spoiler fly away :woot:

:orly3: Vids? WE LOOOOVVVEEE Vids. :woot:

Hopefully this works, forgive the quality this is my first one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGaWvPAhlEQ

Looking good :drink40: , that trunk lid is taking some abuse.

Sign in to follow this