CadillacMatt

Official 2010 SSA Texas Meet

i posted up on smd and tts probably 5 or so other people and myself from those sites....if even.

so i guess theres no reason for mean to bring the hotdogs or bratwurst then?....

There will be food available for purchase, so we should be good. Thanks though. :)

and matt, think you could post all the info on the first post so i can post it on other sites i have posted it on. please and thank you!

Great idea if one of the mods/admins can help me edit the first post that would be great... Jon, do you know the address where we are meeting up at? We should post that up along with the time and date

just go to your first post and click on edit and just put all the necessary info in there and i'll relay that info to the other sites i have mentioned to.

Damn, looks like this is gonna be a big ass meet up... :popcorn:

Damn, looks like this is gonna be a big ass meet up... :popcorn:

hope your there.

I think a good amount of team tex-flex will be there!

bigjon do you have a globe with your TL?

I think a good amount of team tex-flex will be there!

bigjon do you have a globe with your TL?

no i sure dont.

I have tones on my ipod if your head unit accepts it. I think there like 5 seconds each but you can put on repeat

I have tones on my ipod if your head unit accepts it. I think there like 5 seconds each but you can put on repeat

Alright that will work, but if someone has a cd I would prefer that. I need to get my burb score past 150 for the show in San Antonio that day.

Hey Steve you wouldnt happen to have like 1/4 or 1/2 gallon of resin that I could buy off you?

Sorry I don't. You can get some cheap stuff at home depot.

damn seems like everytime i take a step forward i get pushed back twice.

first my amp is no good, now my right tweeter went out just about an hr ago.

Yeah I guess I may have to drive to the south side to pick up 5 gal for $80 Price FTW Distance away FTL

I will bring you a tweet if you need one. I think its a 3 ohm or 6 ohm tweeter. It isnt anything nice but you can have it for free.

I feel ya bro. I lost me left channel on my sax125.2 today. No idea how to fix that. Between our two cars we could make one that works. Lol

I also could bring ya one. If you wanna wait. Its from an old school mb quart 3 way set.

Yeah I guess I may have to drive to the south side to pick up 5 gal for $80 Price FTW Distance away FTL

I will bring you a tweet if you need one. I think its a 3 ohm or 6 ohm tweeter. It isnt anything nice but you can have it for free.

damn u serious?

I also could bring ya one. If you wanna wait. Its from an old school mb quart 3 way set.

i thought component set tweeters were dependent on the crossovers they come with?

I don't know the freq range it plays off hand. But it should work fine untill you get a replacment. Up too you. Free is free. The one cthedinger has may work well. I don't know

I don't know the freq range it plays off hand. But it should work fine untill you get a replacment. Up too you. Free is free. The one cthedinger has may work well. I don't know

yeah you right free is free, im not complaining.

houston guys

what's the deal?

are yall going to meet up before hand and cruise there or just show up when you show up?

yeah you right free is free, im not complaining.

Yeah I will bring you a couple there are 6 ohm, nothing special, I have 9 I will give them all too you if you give me $15 or if you just want one I will hook you with the huge price of free. These tweeters are nothing special at all tho.

Alright that will work, but if someone has a cd I would prefer that. I need to get my burb score past 150 for the show in San Antonio that day.

Hey Steve you wouldnt happen to have like 1/4 or 1/2 gallon of resin that I could buy off you?

how do you get in the bass comp at that carshow