CadillacMatt

Official 2010 SSA Texas Meet

anyone interested in buying 2 18s alpha v3s, 560 for the pair

:woot:

Edited by oscar r

I have tones on my ipod if your head unit accepts it. I think there like 5 seconds each but you can put on repeat

Alright that will work, but if someone has a cd I would prefer that. I need to get my burb score past 150 for the show in San Antonio that day.

I AM A follow you to that. Got Sunday off for a reason. :captain:

I have tones on my ipod if your head unit accepts it. I think there like 5 seconds each but you can put on repeat

Alright that will work, but if someone has a cd I would prefer that. I need to get my burb score past 150 for the show in San Antonio that day.

Nice! Nice! Any one who wants to follow me to it is more than welcome too. I will be leaving the meet in San Marcos around 1230 or 1. There is more details on the show in San Antonio at bassbattles.com

Nice! Nice! Any one who wants to follow me to it is more than welcome too. I will be leaving the meet in San Marcos around 1230 or 1. There is more details on the show in San Antonio at bassbattles.com

if u compete at the bullys-n-slabs carshow, the cd u use cant be a burned cd

Well I have some bad news, my stetsom is in the repair shop already, so if it costs over $100 to fix it I will not be there this weekend. Sorry yall.

Well I have some bad news, my stetsom is in the repair shop already, so if it costs over $100 to fix it I will not be there this weekend. Sorry yall.

damn i wanted to hear that thing too

damn i wanted to hear that thing too

Yeah i really want too go, but nothing inside the amp is fried so hopefully it is just a loose soldering connection somewhere. Or so I hope, but if thats the case it should be like $60 to fix. But if i come i dont think i will get on the meter because of money issues :(

Edited by Cthedinger

So use one 7kd..

I bought two, one came blown, and the other one got fucked up. Good thing I am trading one for a Hifonics Sampson next weekend, that is if I can get one working.

damn so now who am i going with to the carshow in san antonio

damn so now who am i going with to the carshow in san antonio

Sorry guys it is going to be 275 dollars to get the amp repair so I will not be there this weekend.

And thats if you can get him to take your amp in....ridiculous.

Damn seems like everyones stuff is messing up.

Ill be there. i Wont be able to bump but at least ill be able to hear everybody elses system

I'm not sure I'll have my new box built but I'll definitely be there. Had to pick up more hours Friday and Sat since I am not working Sunday. Oh well, my currently ugly ass box sounds fine. I would have liked to have something to show-off but you can't win 'em all!

I'm not sure I'll have my new box built but I'll definitely be there. Had to pick up more hours Friday and Sat since I am not working Sunday. Oh well, my currently ugly ass box sounds fine. I would have liked to have something to show-off but you can't win 'em all!

Ahh pretty boxes are for losers and small db's :P , just joking. But good luck to all that are going and have fun for me since I cant make it, Texas SSA FTW! :woot:

sooooooooo 24 hours utill the meet whos coming?!

I'm heading to san marcos now

I'm sellin my saz3000. Ill have it at the show if anybodys interested.

I'm heading to san marcos now

now!?

Yeah were making a weekend of it. You can get the ns today if you want

Alex & Hugo you guys wanna meet up before we go?

ill have some 6.5 mid drivers.. i forget who makes them but they are brand new.. and pretty beefy.. 30 bucks if anyone wants them

also a external dvd burner 50 bucks.