Mark LaFountain

Mark LaFountain visits SMD

I had a chance to go see Steve up in Sac Town last week, he shot a quick little video of it.

Mark the movie star :D

Lookin' goood man :fing34: I love the port color on that carpet. I seen your ad on CL.. looks legit.

Mark the movie star :D

you know it LOL

That's awesome man! How was the shop?

Was empty! HE just got it when I went over, i'm sure it will fill up with something. I heard he will be making a ton of enclosures out of there. He just bought a panel saw, so we'll see how long before he's selling them.

Lookin' goood man :fing34: I love the port color on that carpet. I seen your ad on CL.. looks legit.

Yup, selling the box and subs, thumpper is building me his master piece for the Santa Fe.

nice...... I'm gonna try and make it down there when my install is done

BTW....

I would like to get my hands on your ride and upgrade that front stage install

nice...... I'm gonna try and make it down there when my install is done

BTW....

I would like to get my hands on your ride and upgrade that front stage install

BTW, I would like that very much. :)

Cool man. Give him 4 18" xcons then the kids will flock to SSA for their next purchase.

Did you get to hear the Hoe too?

Cool man. Give him 4 18" xcons then the kids will flock to SSA for their next purchase.

Did you get to hear the Hoe too?

Yes, very loud. The highs put me in the "hurt locker" LOL

Next time, don't forget Roseville Mark! I gotta get a demo of these Xcons before I swoop on some this summer!

Next time, don't forget Roseville Mark! I gotta get a demo of these Xcons before I swoop on some this summer!

ah damn, if I would have known you lived there, I would have stopped in, I was there at my friends uncle's house a few times that trip.

ah damn, if I would have known you lived there, I would have stopped in, I was there at my friends uncle's house a few times that trip.

Its all good man. What, its only about over 12,000 of us to keep track of!:lol: You know now! ;)

Ill tell you what. When I buy Xcons later this year, I'll be doing it in Arizona. No shipping needed! :mario:

Its all good man. What, its only about over 12,000 of us to keep track of!:lol: You know now! ;)

Ill tell you what. When I buy Xcons later this year, I'll be doing it in Arizona. No shipping needed! :mario:

People shoot me PM's and emails, and I cannot keep track of user names/locations/real names etc. in my head. Me = :trippy: :trippy:

People shoot me PM's and emails, and I cannot keep track of user names/locations/real names etc. in my head. Me = :trippy: :trippy:

Im pickin up what youre puttin down. I could only imagine the amount of names. Then when people change their screen names...its probably like...ah fuck it, theres too many to keep track of! I try to keep mine simple since I was 17 and it just happens to be part of my real name and addy.

I like to think Mark and Aaron keep track of me :D

You are the only Duran I know of, so it makes it quite easy to remember. ;) That and your an admin on one of the sites under the SSA umbrella. :gayhaaay1:

[quote name=Duran' date='15 April 2010 - 05:52 PM' timestamp='1271382727'

post='643591]

nope Utah :P

New Jersey right?!

I like to think Mark and Aaron keep track of me biggrin.gif

We all need to keep track of Duran! He cannot be trusted!

J/K

tongue.gif

New Jersey right?!

:gayhaaay1:

You are the only Duran I know of, so it makes it quite easy to remember. ;) That and your an admin on one of the sites under the SSA umbrella. :gayhaaay1:

It makes it easier I'm sure :D

That song bumps. And my box is sealed. My get an XCON 15 in the future heard good reviews and everything good people.