2 audioque HDC3 15's

1 sundown saz 3000d

1 jl 300/4

Pioneer avh p5000dvd

00 all the wat back

Kinetik hc800 and hc 2400 in the back deep cell up front

for mid idk yet still lookin around

Tweets uhh lookin at seas prestige idk yet though

I need help on the box. I can't find box specs for these things anywhere. I've seen people with 4.5 for one and 8.5 with 2. I was thinkin around 7.5 at 34. Any suggestions on mids tweets or box size and tuning is welcomed. Ordered the subs yesterday haven't received any shipping details yet, but I am expecting about 2 or 3 weeks. This will be a pic heavy build and video heavy.

STAY TUNED!!!!

For the moderators... I am sorry for the abreviations and lack of punctuation. I am on my phone for internet and just used to texting like that I apologize...

Well I got a comp set today. Went and got a pair of soundstream pcc.6's. I will try to get those and hooked up later this week, and get a box design done by the end of the week aswell. I will be running a passive front stage.

Stay tuned!!!

looks like a good list of equipment....what are you doing with the hc800? is that going to be for the highs?.

Yea and the 2400 for the 3k. I'm looking into xs power batts, but I already have the 800 and I am getting a good deal on the 2400. So for now that's what I am going with.

Forgot to mention that the shop I got the comps off of gave me about 30 foot of 14g speaker wire for free. FTW!!! Lol

Forgot to mention that the shop I got the comps off of gave me about 30 foot of 14g speaker wire for free. FTW!!! Lol

What shop to you go to in Indiana?

Should be a nice setup!

It was a shop in a flea market. I don't know if you are familiar with the indianapolis area, but it was at the pedlars mall up on 38th st. I think I'm goin to build the box to 8.5 cuft @ 37 hz 16 sqin of port per cube. Port up subs up. It will be daily, but I will enter some local comps.

It was a shop in a flea market. I don't know if you are familiar with the indianapolis area, but it was at the pedlars mall up on 38th st. I think I'm goin to build the box to 8.5 cuft @ 37 hz 16 sqin of port per cube. Port up subs up. It will be daily, but I will enter some local comps.

Yeah I live in Indianapolis.

Should pound pretty hard!

Yeah I live in Indianapolis.

Should pound pretty hard!

Where you live at in indy?

Edited by mdizzle5472

Go Mikey go!!

Go Mikey go!!

Hey chuck what happened to you? I heard some shit from mike idk text me. Lol

Hit up the IAKhop Mikey, I posted a quick little update of my weekend :trippy:

Tell me how you like the AQ drivers! :fing34:

Man I can't wait to get them. I will give a review once I hear them. Along with comparison pics with a 18 BL 18 XCON 15 Nightshade 10 ssd um I thinks that's it lol.

Just got the box design done. 8.5cuft@37hz. 133.125 squin of port. Got it on google sketch aswell but I do not have internet on it so I will save it to a disk and load it on amother computer and get it one here later. It is subs up port up, 5/8 all thread for bracing 45s in the corners double baffle flush mount. Will be starting later this week hopefully done by next week.

STAY TUNED!! =)

Here I am On the second page and I STILL haven't seen a picture? WTF?peepwall.gif

Lol. The only equipment I have thusfar is the comps and some wood. I guess I could post that up later tonight. Haha.

Going to start running the double zero to the back, big three and grounds tomorrow. I'll make sure I get some pics. =)

Lol. The only equipment I have thusfar is the comps and some wood. I guess I could post that up later tonight. Haha.

Yes, show us your wood.....Wait. No, never mind. lol

I am impressed that you did all that on your phone. I can hardly get a full sentence on my fucking Storm.

Good luck on your build man.

Fuck touch screens man. Lol I have the bold. Its not to bad to type on. Usually it puncuates and all that for me but sometimes it likes to be a piece of shit. O btw update just got done putting a wheel bearing in the jimmy. That was a bitch. Haha

Yes, show us your wood.....Wait. No, never mind. lol

I am impressed that you did all that on your phone. I can hardly get a full sentence on my pucking Storm.

Good luck on your build man.

one thing I hate is the ssa smartphone shit lol I can't see half the shit that's usually on ssa and I have a hard time replying( as you can see I fucked up in my last post) and its to complicated to change it back lol. Edited by mdizzle5472

Subs will be here the 27th, been working on some side jobs to make some extra money, sooo nothing has been done/accomplished yet. I might work on it tonight but I'm kinda worn out. But will get started tomorrow for sure. I have to get double zero ran speaker wire ran box built get new batt put in put new comps in. So the list is big but should be doable o and I have to build 2 other boxes this weekend too. 1 for a 15 inch nightshade and 1 for a 18 inch xcon. So the list is big and will probably be lots of pics coming soon!!! =)