Sign in to follow this  
Cthedinger

TTF PUB

Alright people. If you haven't heard. I just bought 2 Warden 18's for 1200 bucks. And I already have one Warden 18. So who thinks 3 18s in a stang will slam?

Alright people. If you haven't heard. I just bought 2 Warden 18's for 1200 bucks. And I already have one Warden 18. So who thinks 3 18s in a stang will slam?

Wow legit deal!

I think twisted gots some competition.

All you got to do now is figure out how to make them all fit, I would put each on in 4-5cubes that box you have now allows to much excursion.

Me and Twisted will always just try and be loud. It's less of a competition between us and more of a just wanting to be ridiculously loud. I'm doing 4-6 cubes per sub. Whatever I can get. And I'm going to try and get my hands on another sundown 2000D and run one per sub for now until I can build my electrical up to handle 3 4500s

Me and Twisted will always just try and be loud. It's less of a competition between us and more of a just wanting to be ridiculously loud. I'm doing 4-6 cubes per sub. Whatever I can get. And I'm going to try and get my hands on another sundown 2000D and run one per sub for now until I can build my electrical up to handle 3 4500s

nice i would try to do 4-5 cubes a sub no more than that

If ihave the faceroom. 4 may be an option. Insanely small port tho. Smaller the port. The more power a sub can take

If ihave the faceroom. 4 may be an option. Insanely small port tho. Smaller the port. The more power a sub can take

Not really

Mines 140sq in of port each sub. Lol

hopefully it sounds good

That will be great. When you are trying to put out big numbers you want lots of power, lots of port and lots of motor force. When you are trying make a sub take more power than it is rated at you shrink the box in size not the port. At least that what Rusty the owner of DC Audio told me. and he also has a rather good competition record:

Team Hifonics

Voted 2004 DB Drag Rookie of the year

2004 World Finals 3rd place finish SS1-2NW

2005 World Finals 4th place finish SS1-2NW

2006 World Finals 3rd place finish SS3-4

2006 Super Street DeathMatch Participant

2007 Super Street 3-4 163.1 with 2 amps :)

2007 West Coast SS3-4 Champion

Getting a Tahoe this weekend :D

Badass

That's still really good though. Gotta get the funds up.

I always wanted a dc woofer just thought they would break the bank!

That's still really good though. Gotta get the funds up.

I always wanted a dc woofer just thought they would break the bank!

I might even be able to get you a better deal on it than that but you would have to come to me too get it. Got too remember i am a dealer :)

It works both ways bro. Box size and port size have a factor in sub handling. You got your info from Rusty right. I'm not saying he is wrong and I'm not sayin he's right. I'm just sayin what I heard bro. I want to get this shit goin on the road. I'm about to commit :suicide-santa: waitin to get the money for the wire and shit. And since I have 3 subs and 2 amps. I need one more Sundown 2000D. Anybody?

It works both ways bro. Box size and port size have a factor in sub handling. You got your info from Rusty right. I'm not saying he is wrong and I'm not sayin he's right. I'm just sayin what I heard bro. I want to get this shit goin on the road. I'm about to commit :suicide-santa: waitin to get the money for the wire and shit. And since I have 3 subs and 2 amps. I need one more Sundown 2000D. Anybody?

From rusty and info i have seen all over the forum. Like shizzon on this forum cant break a 153 on 4-5 aq 3500s he has 3 18s and 140 sq. in of port all in a wall. He cant get his numbers any higher so he getting more motor force and more port area. I think now he is doing 5 xl 12s on 5 aq 3500s and 400 sq in of port. You need lots of port. All the guys that put 5-10k to there lvl 5s have at least 20 sq in of port per cube. I have looked into it a shit load, because i didnt know what do myself. I still feel like i am going to need to make my port bigger.

I see a lot of people should be getting loud in TTF! FTMFW!

That was what i was hoping for when I started TTF :)

Finish my box today, then go watch the fight tonight, wire everything up tomorrw, then bend the campus one last time since this the last week of class. Lol

Finish my box today, then go watch the fight tonight, wire everything up tomorrw, then bend the campus one last time since this the last week of class. Lol

Badass. Where are the pictures at?