13 members have voted

1. 1. Which Amp Should I Choose?

• Sundown Amps
    • US Amps

I dont want you all to just check Sundown cause of the Forum, i want it based off of reliability, and durability, THEN vote on favorites ;P

Edited by WhatsCS

I dont want you all to just check Sundown cause of the Forum, i want it based off of reliability, and durability, THEN vote on favorites ;P

US amps are good amps, but if I had to chose I would go with Sundown. Sundown amps are built with quality and are very durable. They are also very reliable and have great warranties. Not to mention great customer service. What else could ask for? They all put out more than rated! :)

Then why limit to 2 choices?

Pick the amp that is in your budget and has the features you need.

I pick sundown!!! i love both my sundown amps and i am getting a 125.2 amp from jay-cee and i am sure that is going to be beast also

i have heard good things from US amps also, but when you deal with sundown it feels like your dealing with a friend/family. the CS is amazing every question i needed to know about the amps are comming from the guys who make it. that is why i refer all my friends over to this site. the fact that you are dealing with the owners makes me feel very comfertable

sundown all the way!

Then why limit to 2 choices?

Pick the amp that is in your budget and has the features you need.

X2^million lol. What's your budget as I, myself, would go with something different. I have had US amps and know of people that have Sundown amps. Not my cup of tea.

when you deal with sundown it feels like your dealing with a friend/family. the CS is amazing every question i needed to know about the amps are comming from the guys who make it.

the fact that you are dealing with the owners makes me feel very comfertable

sundown all the way!

I feel the same with them !! (look at my sig, if you can)

But I hope I am not wrong!!!!!!!!!!

There are dozens of brands in the market, so, why just these 2 ?

Maybe because of the ssa shop?

Both are reliable brands and will do what you need them to do so find one that fits in your budget and has the power requirements your application calls for.

Well the reason is because like you are all saying. They are amazing amps. My buget is about 400 max. I know sundowns run in the 500+ range. Of anyone has anyother amps that are known to be very good the fire away!!!!!!!!!

i pick sundown all day for a few reasons!

best custom service i have ever seen!

the owner talks directly to you!

you deal with a real person

everythign is under rated

and sundown is amazing bang for your buck!

plus i have never blown one

hell they used to be warrenty at 0.5ohm but to many dumb ppl without the electrical to back them keep blowing them so that got canned lol!

and they look sexy!

those are my reason why i always choose and recommend sundown!

What kind of power and at what ohm?

What are you trying to drive with this amp?

More info is needed sir.

seriously, no details about what you want and you want us to give you a good reason to go with either company?

I'm a little biased when it comes to Sundown since I own them and rep for them. US Amps is also a very good company and make quality products. But you will need to let us know a little bit more about your goals and budget.

OMG IM SRY I FORGOT LOL shit.... i forgot to put ohm and shit... the reason i did post was between companies but yeah..... so 1500watts 1 Ohm, im gunna be pushin a 12" Fi BL, tell me if i might need to upgrade the Big 3 or new batt.... i usually put that stuff up, i just forgot.

Edited by WhatsCS

Its win win with those two companies, both will provide what you want. I haven't used any of them, but from what i read constantly.. i would pick Sundown Audio. I don't see many users running US Amps, not meaning they aren't good.. i just read many more good things about Sundown Audio, but every forum seems to have their favorite companies. Ask different forums for more responces.

Off note: what the fuck is your avatar?

Computer case with two led fans.

But I know someone that's about to post a Sundown SAE1200 up for sale. It should be well within your budget if you want.

I run audiopipe but that's just me.

Its win win with those two companies, both will provide what you want. I haven't used any of them, but from what i read constantly.. i would pick Sundown Audio. I don't see many users running US Amps, not meaning they aren't good.. i just read many more good things about Sundown Audio, but every forum seems to have their favorite companies. Ask different forums for more responces.

Off note: what the fuck is your avatar?

It is the Front view of my computer. it is a thermaltake M9 with a moded front, i have two fans instead of one. :)

Computer case with two led fans.

But I know someone that's about to post a Sundown SAE1200 up for sale. It should be well within your budget if you want.

I run audiopipe but that's just me.

that sound good, problem is i need to wait a while. if i could convince my parents into letting me buy it i will. what have ppl been reporting about its Wattage? i know its 1000 but these types of amps are usually underrated...

im doing a shit ton of research so i can buy everything at once at a good price. sry for the double post.

Edited by WhatsCS

alright so now that im down to Sundown i need to choose the amp! and the contestants are!?!? SAE-1200D, SAZ-1000D, OR SAZ-1500D!!! im not planing on upgrading to a new battery so thats why im adding the SAE, once again my system will be the 12" FI BL

SAZ-1000D will be nicer to your non upgraded electrical.

SAZ-1000D will be nicer to your non upgraded electrical.

but i read that the SAE is made for 12.8 volt systems...

check the for sale section. bigrank is selling two sundown amps.

All Sundown amplifiers are rated @ 12.8 volts DC.

All Sundown amplifiers are rated @ 12.8 volts DC.

then i dont get it!? is the SAE just more stable then SAZ? or what?!