Sign in to follow this  
BigBodyLexus

Powered by Sundown

is something wrong with the surround on the left sub? it looks funny

looks nice.. might wanna look into a sealed cell you dont wanna breath in the acids that accure from charging

I had the same problem with my spoiler and the best solution to get it to stay down is super glue. Just but a good amount of super glue on the bolt and twist the nut into place. Then place super glue over the nut where it meets the bolt and around the nut where it meets the trunk, let it dry. My spoiler has not came loose since I did the super glue method over 3 years ago, just recently I sprayed expanding foam over it as well. Hope that helps.

I had the same problem with my spoiler and the best solution to get it to stay down is super glue. Just but a good amount of super glue on the bolt and twist the nut into place. Then place super glue over the nut where it meets the bolt and around the nut where it meets the trunk, let it dry. My spoiler has not came loose since I did the super glue method over 3 years ago, just recently I sprayed expanding foam over it as well. Hope that helps.

That's what they make loctite for... superglue is very brittle in comparison.

That's what they make loctite for... superglue is very brittle in comparison.

Thanks for that little bit of information, I will definitely make note of that and purchase some for the future. :drink40:

nice man. My moms has the same model camry!!

I need to dampen it but I haven't decided what to use, a friend of mine swears by Peel N Seal

I need to dampen it but I haven't decided what to use, a friend of mine swears by Peel N Seal

DONT DO IT.

I used to use it... don't bother.

^^^ that stuff is good but many people expect it to eliminate all rattle, after a point you cant really contain the bass or rattle, in trunk it comes faster than say an suv, but ya i wouldent spent to much cash on it unless you have inside rattle, that can be taken care of easy some times

No inside rattle, yet but I may be upgrading again soon so I'll just watch it. I'm not a "competitor" so it's not that big of a deal, just don't want to lose my Spoiler.

No inside rattle, yet but I may be upgrading again soon so I'll just watch it. I'm not a "competitor" so it's not that big of a deal, just don't want to lose my Spoiler.

LOL is your spoiler functional?

Probably not but if he loses it out on the highway its going to make the driver behind him mighty upset :lol2:

It adds deebeez. :peepwall: Just messing with ya.

Looks nice. I love that box.

Loctite will work on the bolt, if not stripped or nut not lost.

Spray foam in trunk lid and dampening over it will help, other areas around the trunk may need work after. Peal and seal is decent stuff, had it in one of my cars an never came loose for the yr I had it. They currently make a different product with a buytl base thats a few bucks more then peal and seal as well.

Yes, it has the LED brake light, I'm working on tightening it down.

Sign in to follow this