porkchop

Slamology.....Central Indiana

First, it was great meeting and hanging with some new people from the forum. I gave some more "wtf, those are 8's?!" demo's today (LMAO :woot: ), handed out some SSA cards :fing34: , and got to show and sing the praises of Sundown Audio...FTW :drink40: I was very happy with my score, our team scores, and how IAK was able to rep ourselves and SSA at the show. Hoping I can sleep tonight....a little excited for day 2 :woot: Shouts out to all of my IAK family, old and new :drink40:

Sweet IAK stepped up and showed people what was up.... All 140's and higher are sweet scores I wish I had been there to help rep the Team.... :drink40::woot::woot:

Today was a good day. Good event. Im still used to Meca so it was kind of different.

AIK guys are really cool people. And Im sun burt like hell :P

He'll yeah it was a good time. I am

doing a little project right now. I might fill my box with some 49s or some 4x4 not sure how I am gonna do it yet. My goal is to raise tuneing a little and make my box a tad smaller so

I can toss a little more power to the sub and break 150 it's there I just need to tweak it. Any ideas?

Do exactly what Sean said to do. Just get 2x4 or w/e and L bracket them in there to drop the volume. Easy way for you to do it is to take the sub out and go from there. There no way in hell you could go threw the port. What is your sub wired at?

Yeah I am probably gonna do that. It's wired to 2ohm. 1 ohm for each amp

LMAO, so much for no projects and getting some rest :peepwall: DO WORK SON! :drink40:

Lol I know. I really wanna sleep. I don't no how bad I want it lol. It's up in the air, just need the motivation. Lol

Lol I know. I really wanna sleep. I don't no how bad I want it lol. It's up in the air, just need the motivation. Lol

Okay we will drive back up there and make you get motivated.

Not really, I need to get sleep and then I need to work on my ride.

Build log or lies.

Build log or lies.

I have to many builds lol..

Plus since the last show I went to Ive had no bass what so ever. If I didnt tell you I fried my amp, Which It wasent enough power for my next install anyways. So Im waiting for some money to get a audiopipe 3k because my sub is a dual 1 so I need the power at 2ohms. And the amp is good on money.

As meaning working on the car I ment try to pull a dent or 2 out then wax it and then take the glue off the old emblems and repaint them and install them.. Heres what it looks like right now..

15h0msw.png

Nice man looks good.

Working on uploading pics guys! Bare with me, my internet is slow.....turtle slow...LOL

LOL, turtle turtle......from master of disguise, it was on late last night :peepwall:

Working on uploading pics guys! Bare with me, my internet is slow.....turtle slow...LOL

Word I was the only one with long enough hair.. any hairtrick photos of me?

wow, were do i begin, wanting to shout out to all of our crew for a great turn out, then wanted to compliment the SSA presence, the installs were all unique, everyone got along great, the learning and teaching was off the charts, i truly believe we were all educated, motivated and ecouraged by each other, a true family presence was there the whole day....... we had rebuilds going, demos, videos, models, small crowds almost the whole time around us.... too dam coool for sure!!!

i swear to you all, we had more 'TEAM IAK' shirts present than the host of the show had on hand, they even commented on our "sqaud" !!!!

muddy as hell, sun burnt to a crisp, sleep deprived......... all of us wanting to head back early tomorrow for more of it......lol

the builds and qaulity of rides there are outstanding as well..... great show turn out.....

we have alot of pics and vids coming for sure.....

I am truly stood back and honored of what you all have turned IAK into for my family and I,thank you IAK from Regina and I, both,

a big thanks to SSA for hosting our team and helping provide the platform for us all to unite, SSA you are top notch!!!

I have a million things positive to say about our weekend already,

but i think we all have to throw chicagofan a little love on the constant chatter of folks coming and going, sometimes even hollering over at thier friends " DAM, them are only 8" subs!!!!" lmao..... great times for sure!

if i kept track, i believe we had 26 of us sporting IAK gear today.....i think 33 between friends, family, IAK, SSA, and the like stopped through..... 7 rides in the show and then shizzzon had his own sound offf demo in the spectator lot, mecca style..... single 15" sub with monster 12" port.....doing some magical shit with low end flex!

great to meet you Dizzzle and look forward to seeing you on here often, shizzzzon's understudy will be rocking the lanes with authority soon enough!

look forward to seeing you all again tomorrow....

we will catch up on IAK updates all of next week, there will be quite a few, trust me......oh, and the family is growing again!

stay tuned,

chop

IAK

Yah It was great to meet all of you.. Nice guys. Yah I need to get a amp and Im back in the game.

not sure if it isthe slow ass internet tonight, sleep depervation, perhaps the fact everyone else in the house is already asleep, or.....if the 5 qaurts of NOS energy drinks are crashing to a end in my veins.....but ol'chop is not going to see those pics tonight fellars, lol.....

i'm out like a light.....

see ya in a few hours!

IAK

Chop, thanks for leading the crew there. Can't wait to see pictures and videos. :)

Here's a taste! 26 pics, so far waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy more to come!

I'd also like to give a shout out to all that showed up for the meet at Slamology.

Double thank you goes out to shizzzon and dizzzle for helping everyone make

the best of their lane runs ! You guys helped out a lot !

(To save time limited captions)

DSCF0219.jpg

DSCF0220.jpg

DSCF0221.jpg

DSCF0222.jpg

This sundown sub had a tragic accident.....hole poked in the surround... :dammit:

DSCF0223.jpg

DSCF0224.jpg

shizzzon and dizzzle "our on hand audio technicians" :woot:

DSCF0227.jpg

Hey Mark and Denim......Look close at what she's holding!!!! :domoslay:

DSCF0228.jpg

DSCF0230.jpg

DSCF0231.jpg

Oh yeah, even the up and coming audio junkie gets to rep. IAK !!

DSCF0234.jpg

DSCF0235.jpg

DSCF0237.jpg

DSCF0239.jpg

DSCF0242.jpg

shizzzon's mad scientist laboratory. :fing34:

DSCF0258.jpg

Mikey smile!!!

DSCF0267.jpg

DSCF0269.jpg

DSCF0268.jpg

DSCF0259.jpg

Let's hear them 8's !!!! HOLY SH*T !!!!!! WoW !!!!!!!!

Other misc rides.....

DSCF0264.jpg

DSCF0261.jpg

DSCF0260.jpg

DSCF0252.jpg

DSCF0251.jpg

DSCF0247.jpg

Awesome turn out guys!!!

See ya all there in the morning!!!

That is awesome, we had a model for the show. :woot: Looks like an awesome time.

I have a few minutes of vids.

But, I do happen to know there's more video out there from fellow members who've not posted as of yet.(hint hint)

I'm going to get more video and then it's edit time.

I just might have to send you guys a disc of raw footage or upload it at my parents house...

My internet gags when I upload video sometimes.

Oh and the windshield wouldn't budge.....

But the doors now seem as though they want to suddenly not be a part of the truck!!!

On both sides the whole door flexes out.

When is and where is the next show at. I need to see idle I can get something built

What have you done in terms of deadening on the truck?