CrownVic

Police!!!!!!

:woot::woot::woot: I just got a new car. A 2000 Crown Vic Police Interceptor. I got lucky and found one with the 3.55 Trak-lock in the rear and already has some flowmasters on it. Car runs pretty good needs a tune up and some tweeking but it still hauls ass.

I will post pics today.d

Congrats

I definatly slapped the police in the face last night with what i did in that car.

I plan on an 18 in the trunk thinking a BTL but not sure.

100.jpg

104.jpg

I used to have a P71 when I was in high school. One new years eve me and some friends had gotten a hotel together. Well, this one chick got sick as hell, so we were going to go to this gas station, like a mile away, right across the county line to get her some sprite and crackers. We were approaching the county line, and there is like five cops sitting there, lights flashing, ROAD BLOCK. I got within 200 feet of them and made a drunk ass U-turn (where I had to stop and reverse), and not one of them came after me. Must have thought I was a cop turning around at the county line. If I had been in anything other than a Crown Vic, I'd say our asses would have been in jail.

I sure hope it doesn't come with the nasty hard plastic back seats. lol

I sure hope it doesn't come with the nasty hard plastic back seats. lol

I've seen those on cops before, but around here, they don't use them. I've only had to ride in the back once though. :suicide-santa:

Its got regular backseats that look brand new. I was so happy today when a cop saw me driving and waved (cops don't know me in a positive way) that made my day. I'm waitin on my old crown vic to sell then I'm gonna start on the system for this one. I wanna get as loud as possible without a HO alt. It has a 135amp alt now so hopefully ill be good with 2000 watts rms. I'm thinking 18" BTL.

thousands and thousands of hispanics have these cars in Utah, I never know when to roll my windows down lolooo

thousands and thousands of hispanics have these cars in Utah, I never know when to roll my windows down lolooo

True :)