Mark LaFountain

SSA Tattoo | Update: Video P2!

I've never had a tattoo before, and just wondering your alls opinions on if I should do it. I was thinking the SSA logo just above my bicep, nothing huge, just something cool. I have a friend that is a very good tattoo artist.

thoughts and opinions needed. :popcorn:

Someone forgot to tell this guy to not get a Cardinals logo on his face. WTF?

006.jpg

you should get SSA on your lower back like a tramp stamp LOL or on your hip! :hay:

you should get SSA on your lower back like a tramp stamp LOL or on your hip! :hay:

LOL! Naw, everyone knows you put butterflies there.

Mark, you do realize you are opening Pandora's box right? No one has just one tattoo and if they do they already have the 2nd, 3rd, and more picked out. They are very addictive!

LOL! Naw, everyone knows you put butterflies there.

Mark, you do realize you are opening Pandora's box right? No one has just one tattoo and if they do they already have the 2nd, 3rd, and more picked out. They are very addictive!

The guy is at my house right now tatt'ing my roommate :)

A screen shot of his ad I built him.

tattoo.jpg

I am going to shoot a video of him tatt'ing right now! Stay tuned...

SSA Exclusive lol

Do now!

Ok, i'm gonna do it! I've been thinking about this for months! I'm thinking on my calf muscle. :drink40:

On the Calf is cool. I have both of mine done. As a machine builder I frequent a lot of shops and review dozens of artist work. One of the most important choices for me when choosing an artist is STYLE. Sure they all say they can do anything but what do they excel at? And what is your preference? Black and White? Traditional? New School? You may like various styles but remember it doesn't look good when they are mixed together.

PS take a look at my sig and the machines I've built.

Edited by Soapbox

Craiglist?

Dont tell me I'm the only one who noticed.

:peepwall:

Craiglist?

Yes. You didn't notice that I built that ad. He's gotten over 10 calls in 7hrs after that ad launched.

How bout SSA on the member and when at attention it will spell out SoundSolutionsAudio :fing34: No Pics Please.

Do it, Get the SSA logo!

Then when you want more you can get an M on each butt cheek and pay tribute to MOM! Or WOW upside down! .... tongue.gif

How bout SSA on the member and when at attention it will spell out SoundSolutionsAudio :fing34: No Pics Please.

this is just wrong. lols

ok, it's all done, i'll post up a vid as soon as it's finished.!!! :drink40: :drink40:

I hope you haven't been drinking! Probably regret this in the morning if so. hah

Craiglist?

Yes. You didn't notice that I built that ad. He's gotten over 10 calls in 7hrs after that ad launched.

I was just messing with ya, Mark!

The ad is pretty cool!