Mark LaFountain

SSA Tattoo | Update: Video P2!

here is a rough draft, hand scetched version of what we are thinking of adding to complete the tattoo.

what do you guys think!?

tattoo_xcon.jpg

That's slick is it going to be a 15 or an 18?

What size is it going to be?

12" probably

won't be much larger then the current size, should be 1:1 proportionate

12" probably

won't be much larger then the current size, should be 1:1 proportionate

At that size it may be a good start to a back piece of the SSA line up.

Yeah a 12 is probly good choice, 15 or 18 would get heavy after a while.

Too bad SSA didn't have a pure SPL sub, then you could get a "fart canon" tattooed on your butt :P

Dude, did you just fart?

Nope, just burped my subwoofer....must've cooked a coil because it's a little stinky.

I've been thinking about getting my avatar tattooed on my back between my shoulder blades for years, but have a hard time trusting someone enough to permanently inscribe artwork on my body for fear they would fuck it up and it would look like shit.

I like the SSA Woofer idea for the next tattoo!

trink40.gif

Too bad SSA didn't have a pure SPL sub, then you could get a "fart canon" tattooed on your butt :P

Dude, did you just fart?

Nope, just burped my subwoofer....must've cooked a coil because it's a little stinky.

I've been thinking about getting my avatar tattooed on my back between my shoulder blades for years, but have a hard time trusting someone enough to permanently inscribe artwork on my body for fear they would fuck it up and it would look like shit.

That image is very detailed and would take some serious time.

:woot:

Mark said you are next Aaron. :woot: :woot:

I already have about 5 hours of ink so far, just not an SSA tattoo, yet. ;) Yeah I know, people never picture me have tattoo's.

We've never see ya Aaron :)

Mark I like the XCON idea, just take the "Streetwires" off of there unless they are paying you lolz

:woot:

Mark said you are next Aaron. :woot: :woot:

I already have about 5 hours of ink so far, just not an SSA tattoo, yet. ;) Yeah I know, people never picture me have tattoo's.

We've never see ya Aaron :)

Mark I like the XCON idea, just take the "Streetwires" off of there unless they are paying you lolz

he just wanted to have writing on it to show scale or something like that.

The sub tatt will be sickly!! I would get one, if I can find enough empty skin.

The sub tatt will be sickly!! I would get one, if I can find enough empty skin.

If space is a problem, maybe just a tweeter?

Dam Mark!! Your tat turned out pretty clean i have to say myself.. will get that XCON on u in a week or 2 here and realy givem somethn to talk about.. lol

Dam Mark!! Your tat turned out pretty clean i have to say myself.. will get that XCON on u in a week or 2 here and realy givem somethn to talk about.. lol

Spyder! You made it to the forum. Welcome to SSA. (This is the Tattoo Guy)

Haha thanks man.. ive been on here just never get time to log in.. :)

Never get a logo or a name tattooed on yourself IMO. They always evolve or go away, and your skin... well, it is there until you die... and beyond. I used to have a customer who had tattoos of Motley Crew, and Dokken, and other stupid shit like that... he regrets it now. He used to love them, but now, not so much.

Never get a logo or a name tattooed on yourself IMO. They always evolve or go away, and your skin... well, it is there until you die... and beyond. I used to have a customer who had tattoos of Motley Crew, and Dokken, and other stupid shit like that... he regrets it now. He used to love them, but now, not so much.

Him and Aaron(denim) are the owners of the company.

I am aware of that. But still, logos change, companies close down, affiliations change.

I was also married once before. How would I look now if I had Donna tattooed on me while I was married to Trish?

I am aware of that. But still, logos change, companies close down, affiliations change.

I was also married once before. How would I look now if I had Donna tattooed on me while I was married to Trish?

I started SSA, it's my brain child(early days), if it goes under, sells, or breaks up, no matter, it's something I did, I had a part of, and denim and I I am damn proud of it. I feel strong enough to tattoo it on my leg, and it's my only Tattoo, so that should speak enough volume to why it was done.

Sorry for the rant, just very proud of what we have done so far. :drink40:

Not bagging, Mark, just stating my opinion and explaining why. I didn't read through the whole thread, so i didn't realize you had done it yet.

Not bagging, Mark, just stating my opinion and explaining why. I didn't read through the whole thread, so i didn't realize you had done it yet.

ok was going to say, why bother with this opinion after the fact. no worries, just stating how I felt about it, cause you're not the first to say this type of thing.

Meh. If people give you shit for your choices on what you do with your body, to hell with them.

I started SSA, it's my brain child(early days), if it goes under, sells, or breaks up, no matter, it's something I did, I had a part of, and denim and I I am damn proud of it. I feel strong enough to tattoo it on my leg, and it's my only Tattoo, so that should speak enough volume to why it was done.

Sorry for the rant, just very proud of what we have done so far. :drink40:

:fing34::fing34::fing34: 3 thumbs up to you, your company and your tattoo!!! I had to borrow a 3rd thumb.

Looks good mark i really like it. send me an extra pair of x-cons and ill get one. :P