Sign in to follow this  
Tirefryr

TEH SEXAY!

Thanks ASS!!!

I just ruined my fav work pants, and I now have to walk infront of everyone to go home :(

Hella sexy though. I am jelous. Not that I want to, but maybe mine will blow after a year or s and I can do something like that. Probly not gonna happen though.

Thanks ASS!!!

I just ruined my fav <a href="work%20pants" onmouseover="window.status='work pants'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">work pants</a>, and I now have to walk infront of everyone to go home :(

Hella sexy though.  I am jelous.  Not that I want to, but maybe mine will blow after a year or s and I can do something like that. Probly not gonna happen though.

Did you notice my terminals? :P

Thanks ASS!!!

I just ruined my fav <a href="work%20pants" onmouseover="window.status='work pants'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">work pants</a>, and I now have to walk infront of everyone to go home :(

Hella sexy though.

that is so freakin awesome Ryan

so gorgeous

cant wait to see the final install

I want to make love to it. how much for an hour?

what ever he offers i'll double it...lol

:lickscreen:

Did it come in red.. or did you paint it?

That's a CLAW basket from the first original run of Magnums that I had painted to match my car.

That is the sexiest woofer I think I've ever seen. You're obviously going to inver it, correct?

I knew it was going to be this when I clicked on the thread. Wow...I love it.

-Noah

PS: If ever in your entire lifetime...you must part with it. I'm first in line ;)

lol...

looks good ryan, really good!

would've looked uber sweet in the mirrored box!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

That defines a one-of driver. :) Just one of the perks to holding onto an old driver and being a rep so you can have cool stuff like that done. :P

that is f*cking sexy.

at first i was like - sweet the old claw, then i was like - look at the ass on that sucker.

then i was like, all sticky and i realized it was a mag-squared. -_-

I recently dropped off a new 12" to a local shop to let a few of the guys play around with. It will see ~400 watts at first and then I told them to slap it with 1.5k to really wang. We'll see what they have to say about it in about a week. :)

I may need those 15s with a quickness here. Gotta check the funds first and maybe find a nice friend to sponsor me. There's a big comp happening locally with all proceeds going to benefit Katrina victims and it's going to be big, so I would just love to get soemthing setup to get the company out there.

I recently dropped off a new 12" to a local shop to let a few of the guys play around with.  It will see ~400 watts at first and then I told them to slap it with 1.5k to really wang.  We'll see what they have to say about it in about a week.  :)

what type of equipment do they normaly work with?

I can already hear their responses now "man that is a great sub but it just doesn't sound or get as loud as a W7" yeah right, like any JL dealer will ever admit to another sub being superior.

still interested to hear what they think.

" its not as wooshy, i dont like it"

Last time they wanted a no-questions-asked warranty to carry our line. I told them that they were dreaming and we'd look elsewhere. :) Our subs aren't made in China @ 1k units at a time so we can't warranty our drivers like that.