Sign in to follow this  
Bob345

Dose an fi q 18 require a signature?

for delivery??? :puzzled:

i would try to be there when it's delivered anyways, have you seen some of the horror stories that people have posted on here? when it arrives open the box and make sure nothing is broken in front of the deliver person. Just in case. They will probably not want to do it, so try and be quick about it haha

Nope..unless you are in an area where drivers decide to make things signature required (apartment complex etc.)

or you could always get it delivered to a place you work at so you are there when it comes in to check- thats what i do with electronic stuff-- also to hide from a few people :)

Nope..unless you are in an area where drivers decide to make things signature required (apartment complex etc.)

Cool thanks for the info

i would try to be there when it's delivered anyways, have you seen some of the horror stories that people have posted on here? when it arrives open the box and make sure nothing is broken in front of the deliver person. Just in case. They will probably not want to do it, so try and be quick about it haha

yea Iv heard the stories and am hopeing to god I dosnt come in like that

We've had probably 5 subs get destroyed in 4 years...we pack them properly..it's rare to have an issue.

Others...now I can't comment on how they do things.

Sign in to follow this