mrbojang

Sigh..

So I got in my truck this morning...Noticed the head unit face place on the driver seat, my papers all over the place...Looked in the back and my two old orion subs, directed 1200/5 and a new sax-125.2 were gone...

Head unit still works, atleast they left that. They didn't break a window, no idea how they got in. I make it a habit to lock my stuff up.

Really glad this happend before I did my new setup. That equipment (other than the sax) is being replaced.

I feel raped however.

Time to look into alarms I guess. Kind of confusing since I don't show off my system, haven't noticed people following me, etc... Next setup is being bolted down.

So I got in my truck this morning...Noticed the head unit face place on the driver seat, my papers all over the place...Looked in the back and my two old orion subs, directed 1200/5 and a new sax-125.2 were gone...

Head unit still works, atleast they left that. They didn't break a window, no idea how they got in. I make it a habit to lock my stuff up.

Really glad this happend before I did my new setup. That equipment (other than the sax) is being replaced.

I feel raped however.

Time to look into alarms I guess. Kind of confusing since I don't show off my system, haven't noticed people following me, etc... Next setup is being bolted down.

ford truck???

that sucks brother.. alarm is the first thing i do when i get a new car or truck... just have to these days.. and with all the meth heads in fla.. ninja please...

sorry for your loss brother.

I feel raped however.

ford truck???

that sucks brother.. alarm is the first thing i do when i get a new car or truck... just have to these days.. and with all the meth heads in fla.. ninja please...

sorry for your loss brother.

Tahoe...I'm glad they didn't damage anything other than some rca cables and bent the metal HU mount a little...They could have been dicks and took the face plate...They did take my oakley's though.

:ohnoes9: :ohnoes9: :ohnoes9:

I have been robbed and had a car stolen, so I know the pain all too well.

Damn sorry to hear that bro

Thanks guys. Found my sunglasses, under the backseat...New setup will be alot more secured.

It's happening a lot all of a sudden :puzzled:

Last week my car was broken into, my HU, new Zune HD, iPod, and GPS were stolen, luckily they didn't get to the Nightshades, 3000D, or 100.4 though.

Sorry to hear that man. If that happens to me after all the overtime and money spent ive done i would :suicide-santa:

That sucks man! Any chance insurance will cover it? My policy came with additional 10,000 coverage for any items in the car. That's one of the first things I looked for because of all the business stuff I travel with. Plus personal items of course.

Sorry to hear that man.

Alarms just deter the stupid crooks. A professional douche bag will jack your shit no matter what.

Sorry to hear that man.

Alarms just deter the stupid crooks. A professional douche bag will jack your shit no matter what.

Yeah. Not sure how professional these guys were...They couldn't get the HU out of the dash? :puzzled:

I don't expect the alarm to be the end all solution. Equipment is being bolted down, security lights added, disabling rear cargo door electronic locks, and I'm going to be more cautious with my system. I did play it close to my house..Lesson learned.

I'm hoping the alarm will go off just enough to wake me up so I can go out there and say Hey..

I was thinking of not wiring the alarm up to my door locks, so I can keep the vehicle unlocked and armed if I wanted to. Not sure on this though..

I know the feeling dude

I went to see this girl once and some arsehos in her complex left my TL on bricks

4k in wheels stolen in less than 3 hrs smh

Just a small update...Went to the police station to get a copy of my report...

WORTHLESS. Officer couldn't even spell 'woofer', they spelt it 'wolfer'. Quite scary they're allowed to carry guns...

I don't expect to see my stuff again. I live around a government building and decided to let them know and see if they noticed anyone suspicious...

Turns out they've had thefts from 4 GOVERNMENT vehicles in the past 6 months. Stealing tires off them, etc...

man that really sucks. my car has a thing to where the only way you can open the trunk is with a key so even if they get in my car it would still be hard for them to get my subs

Sorry to hear about that bro... there are some real pieces of s*** out there.

I would look into an alarm system with a remote pager... nothing can completely guarantee against theft but any amount of protection is better than none :)