VarinaBassing

I ORDERED I ORDERED

I got my order in 4 sa10s will be here someday soon !!! just excited and now i must go buy some MDF and start a box build stay tuned this may become a build thread soon

thanks that is all

Reggie

Congrats man :drink40:

sweet! i love my SA-8s. im sure you willl love those 10s

already think i o they look so bad ass but i got alot to do t the truck to get it ready detailed and alarm are a must and then fix the freaking Ac i dont know where you guys live but here in Va its been in the 100s everyweek all week and now we are havng a drought so i got to wait to wash the truck

4??? That's it!!!???? I know a guy who this week is on his way (to where ever) to pick up his ***48*** sa-10's. I'm not sure how many amps, but I think it was 4 Memphis 4000 amps. I'm not sure what year his truck is either, but I want to think it's an '07 F-350.

Hurry up Hank...I want to see/hear it.

4??? That's it!!!???? I know a guy who this week is on his way (to where ever) to pick up his ***48*** sa-10's. I'm not sure how many amps, but I think it was 4 Memphis 4000 amps. I'm not sure what year his truck is either, but I want to think it's an '07 F-350.

I saw that on some other forum, makes my 6 look laughable. :(

Sundown FTMFW !!! Got the subs already Big ups to Jacob !! Thanks sundown i know i will enjoy

So your one of those guys who has to one up everyone?

:suicide-santa:

So you're one of those guys who has to one up everyone?

:suicide-santa:

Fixed it for ya, Drew! ;)

No, not really. Just thought some might like to know, but I don't want to start a thread until I can get pics of it to post. I know how stupid loud they can get, just being 2 of them, but 48?

And the amps he'll be using are actually Sundown 1500's. 12 of them at 16vdc and loaded down to .5 ohms per.