Aaron Clinton

Bravox Audio Group Buy

Bravox Group Buy

This topic is for the group buy only, please keep it short and sweet. Please read the details lists, as the time line is so short we do not have time to track everyone down to get info because they did not read the details below.

Bravox Audio On SSA Store (to compare prices and see specs)

Important Group Buy Details:

• This is a one time price
  • This group buy ends Friday August 27th at 12 Noon Eastern Standard Time so we have to hurry!
  • Due to the blow out pricing there is no warranty on these items
  • This group buy is for the lower 48 states only due to flat rate pricing
  • The pricing stays the same regardless of amount ordered
  • There will be about a two week lead time due to shipping from Bravox Audio to us then out to each person

Ordering Details:

• All money will be sent to: payments@soundsolutionsaudio.com
  • Include model number and quantity desired {Example: Bravox Audio CS50K - 2}
  • Include full name and shipping address

Pricing List:

Model # / Group Buy Pricing

CARBON FIBER SERIES COMPONENT SETS

CS50CF $195

CS57CF $215

CS60CF $225

CS603CF $509

KEVLAR SERIES COMPONENT SETS

CS50K $149

CS57K $159

CS60K $169

DIAMOND SERIES COMPONENT SETS

CS50D $105

CS57D $109

CS60D $119

CS-X SERIES COMPONENT SETS

CS60-B $72

2 WAY CARBON FIBER SERIES Co-Ax

CX50CF $93

CX57CF $99

CX60CF $105

2 WAY KEVLAR SERIES Co-Ax

CX50K $82

CX57K $82

CX60K $82

2 WAY DIAMOND SERIES Co-Ax

CX50D $75

CX57D $75

CX60D $79

You just made my DAY! Just need to find 80$ lol extend the time period

So I have a question:

Which would work best with the ZED Leviathan amp??? It puts out 150w continuous at 4ohm per channel.

I am looking at the CS60D AND the CS60K. I assume the CS60K because of it's higher power rating: 80w nom. 160w MAX.

So I have a question:

Which would work best with the ZED Leviathan amp??? It puts out 150w continuous at 4ohm per channel.

I am looking at the CS60D AND the CS60K. I assume the CS60K because of it's higher power rating: 80w nom. 160w MAX.

The CS60K would be the choice. Here is a nice review on them: http://www.bravoxaudio.com/download/05.pdf

id buy if they shipped to canada :(

id buy if they shipped to canada :(

Last time we shipped components to Canada, I believe it was an additional $32. If you want to do it, just add that to the item and we will ship via USPS to you.

oh in that case what are the specs for the CS50K are they a 5.25"

oh in that case what are the specs for the CS50K are they a 5.25"

Yes. Just check the link above to the Bravox Audio speakers on the SSA store. :)

So I have a question:

The CS60K would be the choice. Here is a nice review on them: http://www.bravoxaudio.com/download/05.pdf

YES!!! I am in ... sending $$ and info now.

So I have a question:

DUMB A$$ ? I'm sure, but $ and order info is sent via PayPal correct?

i must be stupid but cannot find the specs on any of these listed in the store ???

So I have a question:

Yes, please put in the Paypal notes:

Model # and quantity

Full Name

Shipping address

:)

So I have a question:

Yes, please put in the Paypal notes:

Model # and quantity

Full Name

Shipping address

:)

:drink40:

I just can't decide what to buy for myself, once and a lifetime deal on this stuff right here. hmmmmmmmm

I like the Home Audio towers they have...

hey i have run into a problem i don't have a creditcard so my paypal takes 6-8 days for the pament to process as it's though e check is there another way to get the money so i don't miss out ?

Edited by icy_chris

I sent payment last night via Paypal! Buying two sets of CS60K. I am spending less than I planned and getting more for my $ !!!

Question though:

The $ has not been deducted from my account yet. Will I get verification that I bought what I bought w/shipping time estimate?

Thanks!

I sent payment last night via Paypal! Buying two sets of CS60K. I am spending less than I planned and getting more for my $ !!!

Question though:

The $ has not been deducted from my account yet. Will I get verification that I bought what I bought w/shipping time estimate?

Thanks!

Your payment went through. It will take a couple of weeks because it is going to be a large order and everything is getting shipped to us then will be shipped back out.

hey i have run into a problem i don't have a creditcard so my paypal takes 6-8 days for the pament to process as it's though e check is there another way to get the money so i don't miss out ?

Due to the time constraint we are under, we don't have the option to wait it out. Can you give the funds to a friend that has a paypal account that they can send money for you?

i will try to find some one, would bank email transfer work at all ?

i will try to find some one, would bank email transfer work at all ?

Not sure, I don't think we have done that before.

i will give it a try if you want it ussually takes 30 mins to get to the email i send it to and when you accept ill pm you the password and you deposit it to the bank you want did you want to try that ?

i will give it a try if you want it ussually takes 30 mins to get to the email i send it to and when you accept ill pm you the password and you deposit it to the bank you want did you want to try that ?

If you have a debit card, you can set up a paypal account pretty easy.

yea i have it through my debit but thats y it takes 6-8 days for the bank to proccess it lol but i found some one to do it for me i'm going to order through crazykenkid on here.