Aaron Clinton

Bravox Audio Group Buy

they even took your pictures... :suicide-santa:

they even took your pictures... :suicide-santa:

yup, at least he thanks us for them, sorta lol. I really wish some people would just come up with their own business model/plans. So sick of people trying to copy SSA and what we do. :suicide-santa:

yup, at least he thanks us for them, sorta lol. I really wish some people would just come up with their own business model/plans. So sick of people trying to copy SSA and what we do. :suicide-santa:

You know what they say, the best form of flattery is imitation.

If SSA wasn't such a leader, the others wouldn't be so eager to follow!

You know what they say, the best form of flattery is imitation.

If SSA wasn't such a leader, the others wouldn't be so eager to follow!

I know I know, just irritating, we work so hard to get to this point just have people copy us and try to get a piece of the pie we cooked :)

WTF? Word for word, seriously? Not like it took me a long time to write that or set up pricing, but honestly. And that picture is MY SET. And another fail by CACO.

:gayhaaay1: To the new Donk.......Thats what he gets for plagiarizing....You Rock!

:gayhaaay1: To the new Donk.......Thats what he gets for plagiarizing....You Rock!

I couldn't stop laughing the whole time I was making those icon's. Thats what the banned group gets as their member icon now :)

ssa_banned.png

he was kinda trouble since he started, trying to sell bravox under SSA.

lol.. about the donks, and my post is there and my IP.......lol but its all good I should order some if there is still some on the cheap does Bravox make amps?

lol.. about the donks, and my post is there and my IP.......lol but its all good I should order some if there is still some on the cheap does Bravox make amps?

They don't make amps. :(

We are trying to get another Bravox Group buy together in the next few days...

WOW ... I just now am reading about this guy. The Happy Donkey contacted via PM me when he had just joined. He asked me if I liked my Bravox comps. I told him that I didn't have them yet and that I had bought them here on SSA in a group buy. I even sent him the link to the review that is right next to the CS60K pricing in his group buy ad. I thought this guy was just another noob member like me. I was trying to help a brother out, but it looks he was just fishing for info. WHAT?! REALLY?!

If I had given him a personal mini review he probably wold have quoted me in his ad. Not cool!!!

Surprised your not banned yet! .... :peepwall:

yeah especially for what I said...

To this oblivious fool: http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/showpost.php?p=799034&postcount=22

I did write that up, it has nothing to do with any other dealer what so ever.

LOL that was good!

LOL that was good!

I didnt get to see it.

I guess this is his appoligy. i think he thought i was MEADE and had some weight on the forums or something.

he contacted my on the chat

C3 Customs: I know I am not allowed to viist the forum since my reposting of bravox sale

stevemead: so what do you want?

C3 Customs: just wanted to explain to someone on the forum that I just trying to help Bravox. and never intending my actions to be taken as undercutting ssa

stevemead: id say your chatting to the wrong guy then. mark warned you when you first signed up. you screwed up and got banned.

C3 Customs: Well i tried to get in touch with mrak and Denim neither wan't to talk

stevemead: cant imagin why. you copied their post and reposted it on a rival forum to benifit yourself. I wouldnt want to talk to you either

C3 Customs: true..I did well thank you for listening

stevemead: you dont really belong here anyway. SSA members try to help each other out.

C3 Customs:Actually, I tried to help out numerous times and had my posted deleted on numerous occasions but it is what it is

stevemead: you tried to help yourself buddy. its not really my battle anyway. good luck with your store.

C3 Customs: thank you

LOL that was good!

I didnt get to see it.

I just said he was a real piece of work...

Haha my post was deleted and the topic closed. Epic continued failure form that site.