Aaron Clinton

Bravox Audio Group Buy

DAMN, that stinks! Well, thanks for the speedy response. That's why you guys are the best!

There is supposed to be a distributor here in the USA, after Bravox is fully moved out of North America. But the prices will sky rocket past the old MAP pricing. So as a wise business decision, we are moving on from Bravox. Ester at Bravox NA was very easy to work with, she was extremely nice and we built up a nice little relationship between our companies. But it does not make good business sense to import any Bravox product, at least in the near future. They had to raise their pricing the last few years just to stay here in North America. Shame as the product was good, especially the CF and Kevlar series.

Everyone is in business if not partially, to make money and have a product that is desired. I will move onto

my other choices on comps. Anything in the works for the other componys I mentioned as being SSA options in the future?

ID, Morel, Hertz and DLS are all anti-internet sales last I checked, but I could be wrong. Would love to carry ID. Have you considered the AA components? I have them also. Excellent combo for the money.

Didn't see those

Didn't see those

There are a few topics in the AA section. You would need to contact AA directly to buy them if there is not a dealer in your area. They are for active set ups.

Didn't see those

There are a few topics in the AA section. You would need to contact AA directly to buy them if there is not a dealer in your area. They are for active set ups.

So they ARE still availible. :woot: