Aaron Clinton

Bravox Audio Group Buy

Haha my post was deleted and the topic closed. Epic continued failure form that site.

lols, when my post was deleted at first I thought I just posted in wrong thread but then I checked my posts and saw it was just deleted. CACO ftl

Umm, he can't do that really, as there is no warranty on these items. Unless he is going to stock multiples of every item he sells to keep them in stock for possible future issues. Seeing that Bravox Audio North America will not be around much longer, hence the blow out pricing we were able to do. And the 150%.... wow. The $5 undercut retaliation because he got caught is a little depirate. The thing is that we have the items in stock now and people get group buy pricing with out the group buy wait. ;)

I cannot see what the link is pointing to.

Wait, nevermind found a way to see.

And it get's better over on caco.....

http://www.caraudioc...ead.php?t=53986

I'm not cool enough to be able to view the thread :(

it's full of a lot of SSA bashing and people tellling him it's ok to copy us cause he's trying to feed his family. lol.

It's all good, not missing much.

re-post from Stephan's Sale Thread...

I just got a pair of Bravox CX60CF 6.5 carbon fiber mids from the first ssa group buy.

They were intended to go in my fathers truck but he decided to go a different route so now I'm selling them :)

I literally got them about three hours ago, opened box and tested to make sure they work properly, so they are BNIB.

I don't believe ssa has anymore in stock from the group buy either...

Anyway I paid $105 plus shipping from group buy, so I'm asking $115 shipped to 48 states.

dsc0006a.jpg

dsc0007ss.jpg

dsc0009lz.jpg

dsc0011nd.jpg

dsc0012vr.jpg

I'm also open to any trades, but I'm not in any rush to sell these either... :P oh and yes I'm the kob you just don't know it... :peepwall: funkypups sshh

How much longer before I get my Bravoxs from the first group buy before it was extended?

Mark just shipped out the first GB orders the other day, people should start to get them any day now. :)

How much longer before I get my Bravoxs from the first group buy before it was extended?

Mark just shipped out the first GB orders the other day, people should start to get them any day now. :)

:D Can't wait

I got mine :)

And it get's better over on caco.....

I'm not cool enough to be able to view the thread :(

it's full of a lot of SSA bashing and people tellling him it's ok to copy us cause he's trying to feed his family. lol.

It's all good, not missing much.

Funny how there is still copying of posts or at least now rephrasing them. Desperation is a stinky cologne. We have already spoke with Bravox, and if we decide to continue to carry the Bravox line, customers can still buy DIRECTLY from SSA.

As we will not deal with extremely unprofessional people who think they are competent enough to be a distributor, so we might end up being a distributor pending the value of the product is not driven into the ground.

Did they say if he was really a distributor or not?

No one is a distributor until they actually order product, actually have it in stock (as shown in OUR photos) and have dealers set up, or have an inventory and are allowed to sell direct. We voiced our concerns with Bravox Audio, and they said we are approved to move forward as a distributor or dealer-direct. If you have no actual inventory, you are not a distributor.

No one is a distributor until they actually order product, actually have it in stock (as shown in OUR photos) and have dealers set up, or have an inventory and are allowed to sell direct. We voiced our concerns with Bravox Audio, and they said we are approved to move forward as a distributor or dealer-direct. If you have no actual inventory, you are not a distributor.

This makes sense.

**Silly Wabbett, tricks are for kids**

Part of the link text is getting blocked by this forum for some reason.. copy and past ftw!

http://www.caraudioclassifieds .org/forum/showthread.php?t=63990

No space between "classifieds" and ".org"

Edited by diablo

Part of the link text is getting blocked by this forum for some reason.. copy and past ftw!

That site is blocked for a reason. ;)

That site is blocked for a reason. ;)

I kind of figured that. I can't edit the post,but if you can then please feel free to do so. Sorry about that. :ohnoes9:

Edited by diablo

No worries. ;)

So when will the Bravox CS60CF be available to purchase again through SSA? :popcorn: This isn't a big pressing matter at the moment, but I'll be working toward purchasing equipiment over the next few months :peepwall: I'm trying to decide between the Bravox, ID CTX65CS, Morel Tempo 6X, Hertz ESK165, DLS RS6 or R6A :ughdunno: No personal experience with any of them currently but reading alot of reviews on all comps mentioned :google: FYI- I'll be running a SAX-100.4 to whatever is purchased. Thanks :drink40:

I've become a smiley whore :dancing:

All of the CS60CF's in North America are gone. We sold the last ones. We could not be able to offer anywhere near the same price if we had to import them from Brazil.