Aaron Clinton

Bravox Audio Group Buy

yea i have it through my debit but thats y it takes 6-8 days for the bank to proccess it lol but i found some one to do it for me i'm going to order through crazykenkid on here.

Ok, great. :)

so 181 for cs50k shipped to canada ???

so 181 for cs50k shipped to canada ???

You got it. :)

awsome payment will be sent tonight or tomorow at 5 when he's off work can you let me know when the pament goes through ?

thanks for being pacient with me.

awsome payment will be sent tonight or tomorow at 5 when he's off work can you let me know when the pament goes through ?

thanks for being pacient with me.

No problem. Once we get the confirmation email, we will reply to it to confirm the order. Mark sure all the information is included in the order notes. :)

Honestly, I am surprised people are not trying to put in a larger order to resell the items locally.

i would but i don't have any extra cash till the 1st then i get my student loan cheque for 2600 lol

i would but i don't have any extra cash till the 1st then i get my student loan cheque for 2600 lol

:drink40:

yea lol lots of beer and car audio lol

yea lol lots of beer and car audio lol

Got the funds, thank you. :)

I just can't decide what to buy for myself, once and a lifetime deal on this stuff right here. hmmmmmmmm

I like the Home Audio towers they have...

I am thinking (2) BRAVOX CS603CF component sets, but then i'd have to redo my doors and that'll be a pain in my ass. FML

whit size r in there now 5.25 ?

whit size r in there now 5.25 ?

If that question was for me..

(4) 6.5's total. (2) 6.5's in each door.

I don't feel like re-making it and re-carpeting it to fit a 6.5” woofer and a 3” dome midrange. I don't think a 3" dome midrange would sound good down there anyway..

yea lol once i get mine the cs50k i'm doing a fybergass door pannel for them should look good id do the 6.5's but no room on a sunfire door for somthing that big :( and they are going on a clairion 90wrms/speaker they should keep up to my btl lol as of right now you cant hear any words just bass lol

yea lol once i get mine the cs50k i'm doing a fybergass door pannel for them should look good id do the 6.5's but no room on a sunfire door for somthing that big :( and they are going on a clairion 90wrms/speaker they should keep up to my btl lol as of right now you cant hear any words just bass lol

Good luck on the fiberglass.

I am thinking about upgrading my front stage to keep up with my (2) 15" SMDs ~ (2) SAZ-3500Ds

Maybe (2) SPX-17PRO component sets (Alpine Type X 6.5s)

I feel like a douche cluttering this thread up though! PM if you want.

BanginGMC, why not just get the two-way CS60CF?

BanginGMC, why not just get the two-way CS60CF?

Personally, i don't think it would be worth it to sell my current front stage and upgrade too those.

I've read reviews.. and i'm not really impressed that much.

I'll be sending a payment soon for a pair of the CX50Ks. That's 82 shipped, correct?

Yessir.

Placing order for a friend tomorrow. :)

I really want a pair of Bravox Audio CS0CF, but dont see myself running a single pair of components for while. Maybe Ill buy them and just hold on to them.

I need some opinions here are the CS60K up too par with the HAT Imagine Series? Will it be personal preference? Not even in the same league?

After reading this review, Impious' CS60-CF Review I just bit the bullet and went with the CS60-CF. That review had me pumped up to say the least. I can't wait until these come in!

Edited by diablo