twistedchild420

Twisted's 3rd Row Wall Build

Well folks.....we have progressed a little! Box is in....and without the front sealing faceplate.....deadener.....and nothing tuned it sounds VERY good already! My Audiowrap deadener comes in next week so we are not gonna seal it off until we got 2-3 layers on the roof! lol

Also if you are wondering about the 2 giant batts....they are basically 2 C&D batts on steroids! lol Amps @ .75ohm each and we haven't dropped below 13v on full tilt!

706_0172.jpg

706_0175.jpg

706_0176.jpg

:fing34:

looking good.... watching, learning, planning..... hope to build mine up soon after....

just curious if you have talked to Hank lately.... thought about picking his brain some on my next build.... we are sort of nieghbors, like an hour or so away.....

will that rear seat have the ability to come into contact with the sub if a passenger sitting there?

if so, what measures will you take to prevent it from hitting the sub?

i will be pushing the limit on my space, i will have a very similar area in question, just on the front seat, this is why i am asking....

keep it up!

keep up the good work!

chop

:fing34:

looking good.... watching, learning, planning..... hope to build mine up soon after....

just curious if you have talked to Hank lately.... thought about picking his brain some on my next build.... we are sort of nieghbors, like an hour or so away.....

will that rear seat have the ability to come into contact with the sub if a passenger sitting there?

if so, what measures will you take to prevent it from hitting the sub?

i will be pushing the limit on my space, i will have a very similar area in question, just on the front seat, this is why i am asking....

keep it up!

keep up the good work!

chop

Thanks man....and yeah the seats are kinda close....we got a plan though :drink40:

Here's a couple faux HDR pics i took with my phone of the temporary mess that is my back hatch....lol....vid editing now...

C360_2010-09-1109-28-38.jpg

C360_2010-09-1109-28-56.jpg

I just went to the lake to test and/or troubleshoot and came away with quite the nice lil flex vid! Again still needing deadened and a faceplate for sealing....she gets down a good bit! If i had to guess i'd say at least a 150 or 151 ......still got gains set @ 50% until we O-scope tomorrow before the show.....so i'm wondering should i edit the vid?

very nice :fing34: cant wait for some flex videos!

I just went to the lake to test and/or troubleshoot and came away with quite the nice lil flex vid! Again still needing deadened and a faceplate for sealing....she gets down a good bit! If i had to guess i'd say at least a 150 or 151 ......still got gains set @ 50% until we O-scope tomorrow before the show.....so i'm wondering should i edit the vid?

no

very nice :fing34: cant wait for some flex videos!

Coming up

no

:(

Post it or GTFO!

Sorry...sorry...coming up!

This build is now canceled(maybe) Going a different route....sorry for getting everyone's hopes up(or down....lol) I think everyone will like the choice i have made soon.....when it's unveiled ....did get some good demo footage from today's show! Got my rearview falling off on camera! lol I'll check back later and sorry again!

2nd row walls never work quite right.

^^^^^ not tru lol, we just tore this out and hhr was sold, but 53.5@30 i wouldent call bad lol, 150.3@25. 2 nsv2 18s on 2 3500s 10 cf@29hz.... that 140 you see @ the beginning.... is a 30 sec musical avg.... 13" outside passanger window ;)........ twisted looken forward to seeing what u do man! need moooooreee wood tho bro lol, the hhr had 32 2x4s in there for the shell lol, just think housing frame on steroids lol

Edited by tyoung515

That is some serious lowend SPL! Nice scores!

^^^^^ not tru lol, we just tore this out and hhr was sold, but 53.5@30 i wouldent call bad lol, 150.3@25. 2 nsv2 18s on 2 3500s 10 cf@29hz.... that 140 you see @ the beginning.... is a 30 sec musical avg.... 13" outside passanger window ;)........ twisted looken forward to seeing what u do man! need moooooreee wood tho bro lol, the hhr had 32 2x4s in there for the shell lol, just think housing frame on steroids lol

:yaya:

If your going to brag about my car at least get it right...

146.6 @ 20hz, 151.5 @ 25hz, 153.5 @ 30hz, 152.7 @ 35hz, and 30 8ft 2x4s..