mrbojang

HARDKORE power!

sundown-v5.jpg

Just came across this...Is it just me or does it 'cheapen' the brand?

Don't get me wrong, I love sundown...

:peepwall:

Difficult to say, but it is HARDKORE!

YEah, the HARDKORE thing looks kinda ghey.

well their client base is the "masses" so they have to apeal to them. Dumb things down if you will.

well their client base is the "masses" so they have to apeal to them. Dumb things down if you will.

x2

Sundown is looking for brand recognition, and i have no problem with this. It's hard to get your name out only catering to a small group of people, there are only so many diehards out there.

Just trying to make money. Most people would make the same move. You have to do something to grow as a company, no reason to see the product as "cheap" because they have a lot of distributors.

I really wish I could trust that site, I think that in itself makes the advert worse... When I first stumbled on woofersetc I thought it was amazing but then you see how they sell all the "high end" popular brands at lower cost and then they take what seems like a small "cares about quality" company and sell their product at higher brackets that are available everywhere else...

But the advert is just trying to sell, I just think the site might be somewhere most people might try to avoid...