Sign in to follow this  
Kickin Kia

New Setup In The Kia

Hey Guys. Well, I traded my SAZ-3500D and got 2 SAZ-2000D's. Here is a pic.

58948_1460279541779_1077121930_31139686_7097369_n.jpg

It is hard to believe all of that is in my spare tire well. Each amp is wired to each Sundown Nightshade 15 dual 2 ohm at 1 ohm each.

59108_1460283621881_1077121930_31139691_2432610_n.jpg

Little SPL Box. Hoping to do a 151+ at NSPL World Finals tomorrow.

Nice install man. Do you have a upgraded HO alt? 3 Yellow tops? How are they holding up to the load?

Nice install man. Do you have a upgraded HO alt? 3 Yellow tops? How are they holding up to the load?

Thanks Man. No HO alt yet. I do have 3 Yellow Tops. The 2 in the back are Group31 Yellow Tops and I have a D34 Yellow Top under the hood. So far the lowest the voltage has been is 12.9 volts. Not too bad.

Edited by Kickin Kia

That voltage doesn't sound to bad for not have a HO alt. All in the spare tire well, Wow!

i would be happy with that voltage on that electrical. i wonder what the sound waves are doing in that box. goin' crazy.

is that the first design you came up with? or how did you think to make that shape?

i would be happy with that voltage on that electrical. i wonder what the sound waves are doing in that box. goin' crazy.

They probably are, but it does almost 166 inside the port.

is that the first design you came up with? or how did you think to make that shape?

Got it from TermPro forum, but original design was for 2 12's. My buddy is a mechanical drafter and he scaled it up for 2 15's. The design itself is simple. The concept of what goes on inside the box is very difficult.

Good luck at Finals!

Thanks Man. I am hoping to set an NSPL World Record in Truck/SUV 1801-3600 Watts tomorrow. I need to do at least a 151 to get it.

Got it from TermPro forum, but original design was for 2 12's. My buddy is a mechanical drafter and he scaled it up for 2 15's. The design itself is simple. The concept of what goes on inside the box is very difficult.

Can you share that design for 2 12"?

Can you share that design for 2 12"?

Here is the TermPro Link for ya.

http://audioforum.termpro.com/topic/8/27587.html

Sign in to follow this