abigor

Warder or DC level 5 both are 15"

Guys,

Sorry wrong title I don't know how to edit title

What will you choose between these two setup

1. DC Level 5 15" will be powered by Amp 3,000 watts

or

2. Warden 12" will be powered by strapped two 2,000 watts amp.

Both will have sufficient power to back them up.(HO Alt, batteries and big3 )

Thanks in advance!

Edited by abigor

I'd go the Warden route.

The Warden doesn't have a cone area advantage, but it has a motor force and power advantage. The Level 5 is a big inefficient power sucking whore.

A 12" that will get as loud as you can get a Warden with so much power has a wow factor.

What Duran said. It was well said!

The weight alone will be a huge difference! Neo way lighter!

I'd also go with what Duran said. Maybe go two 3,000's instead of 2,000's?

I like DC, BUT

I think the warden route would be a better option here. Duran pretty much explained the reasons why.

u can't compare the Lvl 5 unless you were running more ower to it than that. Power like that goes well with the Lvl4XL.

If u wanted an edge out of the XL or 5, you can get the SPL motor. you won't tell an audible difference between the stock and SPL motor but it will relieve your electrical system from pulling as much current.

didn't know a motor could help with that huh?

When comparing to stock vs spl motor on a 24,000w test, the SPL motor pulled 40% less power than the stock motor did. It gained 0.4db too but you will never hear that increase.

u can't compare the Lvl 5 unless you were running more ower to it than that

When comparing to stock vs spl motor on a 24,000w test, the SPL motor pulled 40% less power than the stock motor did.

40% less power drawn from the electrical system ?

The first part of the post seems normal given the efficiency difference mentioned by Duran.

When comparing to stock vs spl motor on a 24,000w test, the SPL motor pulled 40% less power than the stock motor did.

The first part of the post seems normal given the efficiency difference mentioned by Duran.

Maybe if it has a much tighter gap?

The SPL motor is just like Fi's, a much tighter gap to increase motor strength primarily.

Maybe if it has a much tighter gap?

Which still doesn't explain drawing less power from the electrical system.

I assume shizzon meant for the same score, which makes sense. Otherwise, SPL motor or not, measure 24kw on it and the amps will draw the same power from the electrical system all the time.

I'd go the Warden route.

The Warden doesn't have a cone area advantage, but it has a motor force and power advantage. The Level 5 is a big inefficient power sucking whore.

A 12" that will get as loud as you can get a Warden with so much power has a wow factor.

Wow.

I'd go the Warden route.

Wow.

:peepwall:

if you go dc, get the lvl 4 xl. its more efficient, but i would go with the warden. its a beast