porkchop

Chop"s 86' Cutlass

How is my little buddy doing Chop?

Moved into his new house and has his own room....complete with t.v., video games, & bunk beds!

Tuned in for the rebuild brother!

Let me know if you would like some help or ideas with the upper end of the music spectrum.  I'm always available to bounce ideas off of and such.

Moved into his new house and has his own room....complete with t.v., video games, & bunk beds!

Awesome for him, I bet he loves it!

Horns under the dash ...

Full range for factory dash location.

A pillars ....

doors...

All has to be visited.

Horns under the dash ...

Full range for factory dash location.

A pillars ....

doors...

All has to be visited.

YES, HORNS!! Team IAK to bring back some good loud SQ. 

This is where I left off at on the a pillars. ..I have one assembled but not wrapped yet

Not sure how to say it all over again.

This build log has came to a end.

R.I.P.

Acoustical (Acousta) Passion

2010-2014

:(

Very sad to say the least. It just amazes me how the event unfolded. :(

I still haven't made much sense out of the deal

I must really be behind the times, did something happen to the Olds?

I must really be behind the times, did something happen to the Olds?

Not sure how to say it all over again.

This build log has came to a end.

R.I.P.

Acoustical (Acousta) Passion

2010-2014

da hell did i miss? this just turned into my build log...

It was outlined quite a bit on Facebook.

I will do my best to fill in my ssa family this weekend with a detailed post.

I'm almost never on Facebook tho and with the folks I do have friended on there it's REALLY time consuming to try to go back through more than a few days in the feed. I'm gonna hit up your page and see what info I can dig up.

If you don't mind, I will post what I've been told.

Long story short. At one point and time, the vehicle was reported stolen. From what I've been told, this can date back to a total of four owners. Chop, the owner before chop, the dealership, and the owner before the dealership.

The only two resolutions at this point, is to buy the vehicle at the police auction, or to buy the vehicle from the person who reported the vehicle stolen. Chop has done everything in his power to obtain as much paper work as possible, and is currently going under investigation. 

This is such a shitty position. Especially considering Slam is literally a few weeks away. 

I hope everything works out brother. Just keep your head up, as we're all here for you. Just means you must do better and better with  your next build! Don't let this hold you back!

If you don't mind, I will post what I've been told.

Long story short. At one point and time, the vehicle was reported stolen. From what I've been told, this can date back to a total of four owners. Chop, the owner before chop, the dealership, and the owner before the dealership.

The only two resolutions at this point, is to buy the vehicle at the police auction, or to buy the vehicle from the person who reported the vehicle stolen. Chop has done everything in his power to obtain as much paper work as possible, and is currently going under investigation. 

This is such a shitty position. Especially considering Slam is literally a few weeks away. 

I hope everything works out brother. Just keep your head up, as we're all here for you. Just means you must do better and better with  your next build! Don't let this hold you back!

000000uch… angry2.gif  was you able to get all your stuff & the audio gear out?

check you state laws to see how long that can last… cause it to get marked stolen after 3+ owners, a dealer/car lot, & registrations from the state it should've be marked as stolen by all these computers trippy.gif

Wow......

Boy Chop, if there's anything I can do to help.

Wow......

Boy Chop, if there's anything I can do to help.

thats what IAK is about right there my good sir. Im sure the offer sits better im chops head than any other bullish hes dealing with. We're here for you chop.

There has a abundance of support from everyone.

I am truly humble to such an honor.

I am torn up over how it all came to terms.

My best defense had proven to have a determination to move forward, one backed with an array of emotions, when all summed up, my stance on that chunk of steel "HAS" to be "F"-it. I have to move forward, I don't want to ponder on the, what if factors.

I will build a new one for you all.

(Not a g-body again)

I seen Slamology mentioned in reference to this unfortunate chain of events. ...if everyone can help ensure as many of our shirts, as possible, are walking around the show on display for all too see the unity and vastness of team IAK. ....this will by far make it the best one yet.

You as a team, are huge, and should be proud.

I learned of the current tally of entries to Slamology under Team IAK name to date....I assure you, we all should be dam proud, these simple $10 t-shirts I am pushing will quickly gain popularity, and as the show closes, will become priceless imo.

The Cutlass is of the past now, it is time to direct all of my efforts and labor in returning to this team, the support they have shown me.

Luv ya fam

-Chop

Cryin' shame brother...