williampaul

curved when i was trying to cut....

How bad did you go off your line?

You really need to post a pic so we can understand what you did and loose the attitude. Your question could not be more vague if you tried, wait don't try.

I'll take as tab in the dark and tell you to cut another strip of MDF 1" wide and glue it into place on the inside of the box after the box is built to seal it up.

Do not just fill it with silicone and call it a day.

im worring because now my bro in laws gonna kill me dont have to be and ass about it.....

chill out; this isn't facebook.. this is NOT your status update.. if you don't have pics or a description of where this "curved cut" is or will be once the box is assembled (i.e. will this curve be mating with a flat surface (this will leak).. if not, glue and screw and you'll be fine) we cannot help you

All the aggrevation above would have been avoided if you would have offered a pic with your question. First reply to your post-- Pic would help!

You can not save it, move to mexico and start a new life.

Do this.

Your new name is Pablo Pedro Juan Hernando Fransisco Jesus Franco Edgardo Martinez-Sanchez-Delgado-Guerrero-Alvarez.

You are a drug runner for the Sinaloa cartel.

Fuck moving. Save your self the time and go take a field job from an illegal immigrant.

Even Mexico wont want your ass now.

J

no i never clued and sorry like i said im new at this you do not need to flip out on me and i am worried because of money i do not have anymore money so if u did not have anymore money u would kind of be worried about it to so.

and i thought thats what this sight is for to ask questions that's what i thought you guys were here for but i just ask the guys that are here to help you not waste your time

and i thought thats what this sight is for to ask questions that's what i thought you guys were here for but i just ask the guys that are here to help you not waste your time

the thing is. To you we might come off as an ass but you have to understand we dont know what your talking about without a explanation of what the problem is. If you would have gave us a nice detailed descriptoon/pic of problem you would have had an answer to your problem awhile back

A picture would solve your riddle.

We have no idea what you are looking at, so try to help people help you. Is that seriously so hard for you to understand???

Borrow someones phone and take a damn picture!

:bump:

Too funny...

We have no idea what you are looking at, so try to help people help you. Is that seriously so hard for you to understand???

Well put.

As for me, I am a ball buster. Calm down and use proper English here guy!!!!

J

Well put.

As for me, I am a ball buster. Calm down and use proper English here guy!!!!

J

Fuck yes...!